GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Dating & Relationships (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Things you do that make your girlfriend/boyfriend mad. (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=126258)

I2K Beta Mu 04-24-2012 03:30 PM

Things you do that make your girlfriend/boyfriend mad.

I thought this thread would be funny as hell. My girl gets mad at me when I eat cereal. She said I "smack" and "slurp" when I eat it. It really pisses her off when I'm all done eating the cereal, and drink the milk from the bowl LOL. It's a pet peeve with her. What is one or more things you do that you know makes your girl/boy mad? Not what they do that makes you mad, but what you do that makes them mad? Nothing serious, just the pet peeves basically.

WCsweet<3 04-24-2012 03:38 PM

I have a tendency to say "oh look at that thing!" or "This is the one." without pointing or indicating at which this/that/it thing it is. He gets soooo annoyed by it.

AlphaFrog 04-24-2012 03:48 PM

When my husband gets irritated with something I tell him that if whatever he's irritated at is the worst thing that happens all day, he'll have a good day. He hates that.

cheerfulgreek 04-24-2012 04:55 PM

I'm over his house much more than I am at my own apt. Like, 95% more often. There aren't a lot of pet peeves, but sometimes when I am at my place, I'll call him at weird hours of the night, like 3am, while he's sleeping, asking him to come over. :o It's usually like a Saturday night (not on a work night). He gets mad when I wake him up, but he'd still rather come over, he just has to weigh between the two. I always know what his reaction is after I call....http://youtu.be/CdcFYNe9U7A :p:p

pshsx1 04-24-2012 06:03 PM

I'm indecisive. I say "I don't know' to like everything ("what do you want for dinner" is a prime one) and it pisses him off.

I2K Beta Mu 04-24-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pshsx1 (Post 2141115)
I'm indecisive. I say "I don't know' to like everything ("what do you want for dinner" is a prime one) and it pisses him off.

No offense home's, but if I were gay and I was your boy, that shit would piss me off too LOL. My girl does that shit. Tell your boy I feel his pain LOL.

PrettyBoy 04-24-2012 09:45 PM

http://forthefunoffit.files.wordpres...2-17005312.jpg

southbymidwest 04-24-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I2K Beta Mu (Post 2141069)
I thought this thread would be funny as hell. My girl gets mad at me when I eat cereal. She said I "smack" and "slurp" when I eat it. It really pisses her off when I'm all done eating the cereal, and drink the milk from the bowl LOL. It's a pet peeve with her. What is one or more things you do that you know makes your girl/boy mad? Not what they do that makes you mad, but what you do that makes them mad? Nothing serious, just the pet peeves basically.

Yup. Beloved husband does the same thing, it drives me out of my mind.

Husband is a morning person, talkative and chirpy first thing. He is also a morning list maker. I am a night person. I make my lists the evening before because I am barely functioning in the morning. I drag myself blearily into the kitchen, and stare at him dumbly while he talks about the organization and events of the day that he has planned. He is used to it now, but it used to bug him to no end when we were just married. He had this cozy idea of chatting over morning coffee and breakfast... nope.

iotamason 04-25-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southbymidwest (Post 2141209)

Husband is a morning person, talkative and chirpy first thing. He is also a morning list maker. I am a night person. I make my lists the evening before because I am barely functioning in the morning. I drag myself blearily into the kitchen, and stare at him dumbly while he talks about the organization and events of the day that he has planned. He is used to it now, but it used to bug him to no end when we were just married. He had this cozy idea of chatting over morning coffee and breakfast... nope.

I cosign... My wife is so perky and happy in the morning... Talking a mile a minute.. Like you I am a night owl... when morning comes i have to have the coffee by the bed to take a sip just to get out of bed. when she talks during the am its like I hear gibberish.. I just smile, nod, and say uh huh when ever she stops talking and staring waiting for a response... I remember I said uh huh to a question and when I got of work their was new furniture and she redecorated the den.. i asked her why did she make the changes.. She said I agreed to it that morning.....lol

lilykkg 04-25-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pshsx1 (Post 2141115)

I do the same thing!

What really annoys him is when I think out loud and he says "what?" and I respond with "nothing, just talking to myself".

I2K Beta Mu 04-25-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 2141198)

CTFU! This is some funny ass shit! I do that with my girl. She'll be talking to me during a movie or while we're watching tv, not knowing that I'm knocked the hell out LOL.

Quote:

Yup. Beloved husband does the same thing, it drives me out of my mind.

LOL and all this time I thought it was just me.

cheerfulgreek 04-25-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

I'm definitely a morning person. If I'm up late, it's because I had a nice nap.

AlwaysSAI 04-29-2012 08:11 PM

My boyfriend hates that I call his boxers panties.

He also hates it when I call him during every commercial break while I am watching a program.

Oh, and it bugs him to no end that I don't spend 10 minutes drying myself completely off after I take a shower. I prefer to hit the big spots with a towel and then air dry the rest, thank you.

AOII Angel 04-29-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlwaysSAI (Post 2142287)
My boyfriend hates that I call his boxers panties.

He also hates it when I call him during every commercial break while I am watching a program.

Oh, and it bugs him to no end that I don't spend 10 minutes drying myself completely off after I take a shower. I prefer to hit the big spots with a towel and then air dry the rest, thank you.

That irritates my husband too. ;) I say it just to annoy him! Ah, annoyance, the spice of life.

Munchkin03 04-29-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 2141198)

Oh, that's me. It's always annoyed my boyfriends.