GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=205)
-   -   The Amazing Race - Season 27 (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=194545)

NWguy 10-11-2015 05:13 PM

The Amazing Race - Season 27

Anyone watching?

I like most of the teams this season, except for the Green Team. I'm cheering for Team Texas and also for the track girls.

Wondering what's going to happen next week with the Double U-Turn. It's backfired on several teams in past seasons, so I'm wondering if everyone will join Team Texas in ousting the Green Team.

Cheerio 10-11-2015 05:28 PM

Oh, drat! Is this season on Friday nights?

NWguy 10-11-2015 08:17 PM

Yes, but you can watch full episodes on CBS.com for free. They have all 3 episodes thus far from this season on the website, so you can catch up.

AGDee 10-13-2015 08:42 PM

I haven't figured out who I like best yet because there are still too many left. I'm enjoying the season so far. I do like the two guys- one with the hamstring pull. They seem down to earth so far.

NWguy 10-21-2015 10:52 AM

The NFL cheerleaders drive me crazy because they keep saying that they're "athletes" and people underestimate their abilities, but then they cry all the time.

Team Texas are Texas Tech grads, but I don't think they were in fraternities.

gawilson48 10-30-2015 09:15 PM

Wow season 27 like I didn't think that this was even on TV any longer.

Cheerio 11-06-2015 07:36 PM

REMINDER TO WATCH TONIGHT...

can't believe it's been on for 27 'seasons'!

NWguy 11-13-2015 03:52 AM

I can't stand the Green Team, but they do know how to compete - I'll give that to them.

Cheering for Team Texas and the newscasters. Team Mama/gay son are a bit of trainwreck, but I like the fact that they hang in there.

SydneyK 11-13-2015 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NWguy (Post 2383792)
I can't stand the Green Team, but they do know how to compete - I'll give that to them.

Team Mama/gay son are a bit of trainwreck, but I like the fact that they hang in there.

I agree with all of this.

I don't know if it's because of this season's teams/challenges/locations or if it's because of my increasingly hectic life, but I'm less interested in TAR than I've ever been. The lack of contributions to this thread suggests it might be the first, but considering the spam/turmoil on GC, maybe that's an unreliable gauge.

MysticCat 11-13-2015 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SydneyK (Post 2383799)
I agree with all of this.

I don't know if it's because of this season's teams/challenges/locations or if it's because of my increasingly hectic life, but I'm less interested in TAR than I've ever been. The lack of contributions to this thread suggests it might be the first, but considering the spam/turmoil on GC, maybe that's an unreliable gauge.

I have liked the season so far. But it is TAR, and I love TAR.

The Green Team annoys me greatly—at least one-half of it who, if I was on the race, would work my every last nerve—but I don't hate them. They are really good racers, though the previews make it look like there may be issues tonight. (Or they could just be teasing us.)

The newscasters are my favorite right now. I like the Texas guys okay, but I'm not really cheering for them. Maybe it's the hair. :p

But please, please, please let the paparazzi get eliminated soon. Put them out of their, and our, misery.

Tulip86 11-13-2015 08:55 PM

I completely missed this season somehow!

Catching up this weekend :)

NWguy 11-14-2015 01:40 AM

The paparazzi are almost as irritating as the Green Team. I don't see how they could live and work together, especially in a highly competitive industry. They argue over the stupidest things, and neither is as street smart as I assumed they were at the beginning of the race.

I thought Team Texas displayed good sportsmanship tonight; they could've easily beaten the cheerleaders in a foot race, but didn't.

Tulip86 11-14-2015 07:19 PM

Rainy Saturday = all caught up.

TAR was very close to my home town! I really like the challenges this season, the teams... not so much.

I agree on Team Texas, that was a nice thing to do.

AmoXO 11-15-2015 10:09 AM

Note to the cheerleaders: busking while crying does not result in zloty

Justin is driving me mad.

NWguy 11-16-2015 02:05 AM

I'm curious who might use the U-Turn next week. If the newscasters or Team Mama/Son race ahead of the Green Team, there's a chance they'll U-Turn the Green Team.