GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Kappa Alpha Psi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Coolest Line Names (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=16535)

IntenseVirgo 03-30-2002 10:56 PM

Coolest Line Names

I have a question out there for all Greeks; What is the coolest line name out there, lets hear them?

prettynupe#7 05-13-2002 07:31 PM

my linename....."konceited"

Bobby Earl 05-14-2002 12:15 PM

My line name was "YOUNGBLOOD":cool: The "Young" came from my being 17 yrs old most of my time on line. I am sure you can figure out where "Blood" came from.

By the way, Intensevirgo, I know a guy:rolleyes: (I think) that wants to tell everybody his line name, also. The only problem is that he quit on the first night. But he stills considers himself a partial member of our great fraternity.

Let me know your answer, so I can inform RAINBOY ASAP. :D

SigmaLady 05-16-2002 11:01 AM

"Jaw Breaker " Self Explanatory :D

Blue_Radiance3 06-08-2002 09:02 AM

my line name...

"blue radiance" of course...It definitly describes my beauty, poise and intelligence. Its deeper than that but I cant actually tell you everything. My alias is "arRHOgance"...i recieved that with a lipstick experience. weird huh. lol My ls's know what im talking about.

starang21 06-10-2002 11:17 PM

"Golden Arms", it's from an old martial arts movie. the guy has actual golden arms (go figure) and is tough as hell. it was a tough name to earn, too.

HaDoKen 06-16-2002 02:19 PM

My name "zeRHO Tolerance"

of course when I put it out ther eon the web I saw other folks starting to use it...:mad:

Curious1 07-09-2002 10:57 AM

My favorites

LASSOTC - Last Alpha Sigma Scroller of the Century
FASSOTC - First Alpha Sigma Scroller of the Century 2000 -(that's my Boy!!!)

NinjaPoodle 07-09-2002 11:29 PM

My official name is Organized Chaos. My life is chaotic but ALWAYS organized. My 'other' name is NinjaPoodle. I'm a motorcycle rider and my bike of choice is the Kawasaki Ninja 500 (or 250) hence the "Ninja". And the Poodle...well of course you know where that came from. I put them together and "Poodle Ninja" just didn't have the right ring to it. So I flipped it.:)

arRHOgance4 07-15-2002 05:11 PM

My line name was Total ArRHOgance....because even when I was on line, I still knew I was fine! My whole demeanor was one of self-assurance!

Everyone says it fits me to a tee...but I'm still the most down to earth girl you'll ever meet!!!;)

Total ArRHOgance #4

Iota Psi "Covergirl Chapter"

ykimber 07-25-2002 07:59 PM

Well my friend who is a Kappa, his line name is AnaKonda I always thought that was cool.

bluethunder 08-20-2002 07:40 PM

my line name is "BLUE THUNDER"... that is the name of a sophisticated sexy little woman that is to be RECKONED with... and whenever there's a thunderstorm, i can hear the "THUNDER" roll...
but the best line name is one that i gave to my neo last fall: BLU-dakris... how tight is that?

Krisco 09-09-2002 02:47 AM

A nupe at my uni name is justin casey his line name is something like, justinkaseukream, I swear that name is the coolest name I've heard in a minute.

delph998 09-24-2002 04:27 PM

Trail Breaker...not really unique, but I love it!

suntzu1963 09-27-2002 06:56 PM

My alias

My alias is Suntzu. A chinese general from the Wu Dynasty, he authored the book, The Art of War. Its about battle strategies that can be related ot everyday life as well.

I like it b/c I am a strategist and I have been known to deceive my opponents in order to achieve victory.

Just like Iota in the respect that when you might think we're done, we make our way back in the game and endure to achieve our goals.