GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Kappa Alpha Theta (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Kappa Alpha Theta Song by DJ $crilla (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=28242)

$crilla 01-08-2003 06:21 PM

Kappa Alpha Theta Song by DJ $crilla

I'm not sure if many of you ladies have heard the song yet, but if not you are in luck. A lil' about myself: 19, soph at Kent State University & I represent Sig Ep!

http://www.students.bucknell.edu/nroseszu/DJ%20$crilla.htm

That is the link to the track, holla at me if you'd like to see the music video to it also, but make sure the entire link is in the URL window for the site to work. Holla

$crilla

PS> Email me with feedback and spread the word ya heard!

ThetaLuva 07-29-2003 08:20 PM

I can't believe I randomly found this post.
I absolutely LOVE your song!
I found it searching on Kazaa a while ago, and I have been making anyone and everyone listen to it. My Theta sisters all love it, you did a great job!
I loved the last line so much, that it is the Theme for our recruitment this year (I am the VP Membership and I have to have a theme for recruitment workshops.) You'll notice its in my signature too. :) :D
I would love to see the video, but the link isn't working. Can you post a new link?

$crilla 07-29-2003 08:41 PM

Thank you for checkin out the track. The vid is definitely gonna hit the website soon. Keep reppin Theta to the fullest! I like that signature too!Thanks again.

DJ $crilla
www.djscrilla.net

ThetaPam 11-05-2003 07:51 PM

One of my friends from another chapter told me about the song, and now all the Thetas at UTD absolutely love it! Next time we burn a "Theta Mix" CD (next Spring, most likely) it'll definitely be on there!

$crilla 11-06-2003 10:43 AM

Whats Up Pamela,

Thank you for checkin the song out, it really means a lot to me. I'm glad to see the Theta track is still going strong. That was actually the very first song I did for an entire sorority. Keep doin ya thang, and holla anytime!

DJ $crilla

ThetaGrrl 11-06-2003 02:25 PM

I just recently heard this song... one of my sisters put it on a mix cd she gave me for graduation... I put in the cd the other day without looking at the songs, and was pretty suprised to hear Theta in there...

good job!

ThetaPrincess24 11-06-2003 02:39 PM

we played this song at our rush retreat this summer it was awesome!

I think they are putting it in a video we make during informal spring rush too :)

undtheta2000 11-09-2003 03:19 AM

One of the ladies in my chapter found the song one night, after we had heard the song for another sorority. they had used it for a lip sync for a philanthropy event for one of the fraternities on campus. We all love the song and think it pretty awesome. We want to make up a dance for it!

ThetaPrincess24 11-09-2003 12:41 PM

OMG! WE used this song in part of our lip sync routine for AOII Lip Sync Thursday night...........and guess what??? We got most original sorority award plus second place! :) The best we've done in that competition in a few years!

undtheta2000 08-01-2007 01:46 AM

Missing song!

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this song?! I used to have it on my computer, but that computer isn't working. I checked the link posted in this forum, but it doesn't work anyone, and the song isn't listed on DJ's web page- only the remix is listed.

PVBTheta 08-06-2007 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by undtheta2000 (Post 1494903)
Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this song?! I used to have it on my computer, but that computer isn't working. I checked the link posted in this forum, but it doesn't work anyone, and the song isn't listed on DJ's web page- only the remix is listed.

Hi undtheta2000,

I was able to download a copy of the song off limewire. Just type in DJ $crilla in the artist field. I'm in the the process of downloading it myself and it's going pretty slow.. Good Luck!