GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Recruitment Stories (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=209)
-   -   Thread to Draft NutBrnHair Into the Retro Recruitment Thread Movement! (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=87984)

NutBrnHair 06-26-2007 10:55 AM

And another thing...

The rushee who Nut thought looked like a forty-year-old at pref...was one of two Juniors in the pledge class and she was later chosen as the Model Initiate.

Leslie Anne 06-26-2007 02:25 PM

Your preference at Chi Omega sounded absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing your story, Nut! :)

UGAalum94 06-26-2007 03:38 PM

I'd know Topia University anywhere!

Thanks for the story!

BellaBerlee 06-26-2007 04:48 PM

Ohhhh I loveeee it!!! I never knew you were Personnel chair or President! Way awesome :)

I kind of knew Ruby was Chi O - just had that feeling when you said "if I were advising the chapter at the time" ... :D

FloridaTish 06-26-2007 07:22 PM

Great Story!

I love reading all these threads, but I have to say that I love the Mercer University Campus. I was there back in Feburary taking a tour of the greek housing with some other members of the Fraternity/Sorority Housing commitee at Florida Tech (Florida Tech is in the beginning stages of building Greek Houses) and the Chi-O house was the first one we visited. It was quite lovely and the sisters were SUPER nice to let us strangers come in and tour their house (granted we were with the Campus Greek Advisor at the time!!)

AnchorAlumna 07-01-2007 02:55 AM

Thanks, Nutty, for your fun story!:D I love the school name: U of Topia!

key*key 07-13-2007 09:27 AM

One of my favorite gc'ers, and a Monmouth Duo sister!

I have always loved Carnation and her fascinating stories. Loved hearing about your rush. Sorry you couldn't stay at Arkansas and cheer. but not finding a sorority I am so glad you got to transfer, I had no idea. This one, like AGDee's are s great for any pnm and I hope they read them. Also great for me after being away for a whole year. I am kinda freaked about going back and afraid I will commit some huge recruitment infractions and I won't know so many new girls, so really helped me too. I amm so glad you both have taken the time to tell your stories but then use them as a great recruitment guide. Thank you. You are such a neat woman and this just makes it better. I am soooo glad they got you to do this! I love Pi Phi and our connection. So happy you did this. LOL

ktbug10474 01-06-2008 01:23 PM

tee hee hee being from good ol macon, ga myself when you said that there were 4 sororities and UTopia university was baptist i was like MERCER!!!! because macon state doesn't have a greek life and neither does wesleyan.

which is sad on wesleyan's part since that's where adpi and phi mu both started

metricmonkey 08-22-2008 04:38 PM

:rolleyes:

XOMOM 08-22-2008 08:37 PM

Thanks for this.
chi omega mom X2

EEKappa 08-23-2008 08:49 AM

I love reading these stories. So much has changed, and so much has stayed the same.

NutBrnHair 08-21-2015 09:58 AM

I love re-reading my OWN story! Recruitment is my favorite time of year.