GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Greek Life (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Sorority Life ~ DZO (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=30102)

SoCalGirl 02-25-2003 10:23 PM

Sorority Life ~ DZO

Less than 27 hours to the premiere of season two!
Discuss the show here once it's finally aired. :D

sugar and spice 02-26-2003 10:27 PM

This doesn't have anything to do with the first episode, but I have a couple questions about the show in general.

1) Does anybody know how many episodes this season is supposed to have? Is it 12 like last season (I think last season had 12, at least), or did they plan on more this time to drag out the drama?

2) We heard all this stuff about the creator, Sergio Myers, being Greek himself -- what's his affiliation? I'm curious; I don't think I've ever heard anyone mention it.

3) Is "Sorority Life 3" supposed to air this summer like the first season, or are they pushing back the air date?

APhiRattlerGal 02-26-2003 10:32 PM

Ok i just finished watching the first episode. Is it me or does the DZO Social Chair seem to have issues with everyone?? She seems so negative towards everyone. UGH! lol

PhiMuLady150 02-26-2003 10:40 PM

Apparently the preview of next week seems to imply hazing?
"Stick your butt out the window and say the Greek Alphabet..."

OrigamiTulip 02-26-2003 10:42 PM

Ugh! Most of the sisters came off as snarky bitches. This season is going to be painful to watch....

Cluey 02-26-2003 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by APhiRattlerGal
Is it me or does the DZO Social Chair seem to have issues with everyone?? She seems so negative towards everyone.
I agree! I got a sort of weird vibe from her attitude. I always think now, though, that maybe it's just editing. Ah, the wonders of MTV :)

NOWorNEVER 02-26-2003 10:45 PM

I think I like the DZO sisters because they don't take junk and it seems like they're going to make pledges work hard to earn a place in their sisterhood. :p

texas*princess 02-26-2003 11:01 PM

First show was interesting... I think the VP of DZO (or one of their officers.. I already forgot :p ) seemed to be mad at the world or something...

Dionysus 02-26-2003 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NOWorNEVER
I think I like the DZO sisters because they don't take junk and it seems like they're going to make pledges work hard to earn a place in their sisterhood. :p
I agree, I'm quite impressed (compared to the previous SL). They seem more down to earth and they remind me a lot of the sororities on my campus.

Those b*tches from the last season put me in insulin shock from all their sugary sweet fakeness.

angelic1 02-26-2003 11:04 PM

I would have to agree with PhiMu Lady this season looks like there will be a lot more hazing issues coming up... a lot of little things like that were apparent in the previews.

LeslieAGD 02-26-2003 11:07 PM

Wow, I guess we're playing who's the b*tchiest DZO sister! :p Personally, I thought it was the President. What a brat!

NOWorNEVER 02-26-2003 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dionysus
they remind me a lot of the sororities on my campus.
Hmmm...mine too. Especially the ones I am more familiar with. ;) :D

Honeykiss1974 02-26-2003 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NOWorNEVER
Ditto.

Although I thought Janel (I think she was the Rush or Social Chair) was quite b*tchy.

33girl 02-26-2003 11:22 PM

The prez (Talia?) and Janel were both quite cranky.

I think the "butt/alphabet" quote was a HUGE JOKE taken out of context. :rolleyes:

sugar and spice 02-26-2003 11:26 PM

Just a quick reminder from last "Sorority Life" season, before this discussion gets too heated: be aware that PNMs DO read the greekchat.com boards and that too much DZO-bashing can negatively affect their opinion of all sorority women -- we can come off looking like the b*tches who have no conception of Greek unity. (Of course, there are also PNMs who can be just as snarky as we are ;) .) Let's just try not to let things get too out of control and behave like the classy ladies we are . . .

That said, I didn't like Janel much either. :D