GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Pi Lambda Phi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   Pi lam is great (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=16693)

OldRose 04-04-2002 09:29 PM

Pi lam is great

Hi, sorry to see that no one has posted in here yet, well maybe eventually.....

Just wanted to say that I think Pi Lam is great. They were my favorite fraternity (by far) when I was at school. Unfortunatetly, right after I graduated, there was this big "sweep" across campus, and a lot of houses were kicked off (including Pi Lam )

I will never forget all the formals, parties, late night trips to the diner, just hanging out and shooting the Sh**.

mnkx-pilam 10-29-2002 01:10 AM

A Pi Lam has arrived

Maybe the Pi Lams are a lazy bunch!! Snaps to at least one of us getting on these crazy greek chat sites. :D

I am a brother of the Minnesota Kappa Chi chapter of Pi Lambda Phi. I hope to see other brothers access these sites.

"Not four years, but a life time"

Michael "Berzrkr" Block

TylerO518 04-02-2003 02:24 AM

NC Omega Beta

I figured I would throw up a message on this thing just in case some other people wander by this site. I am a Freshman brother (very recently losing my NIB status ;) ) at the UNC chapter of Pi Lambda Phi. To this day I am still convinced that joining the Pilams was the best decision I have ever met. My life would be drastically different without them. All my other Lams that come across this check out our site at www.unc.edu/pilam. And give us a ring if you are in the area.

imyourvenus 06-24-2003 08:12 PM

I love pi lam too, well I sorta have to they founded my local sorority, Omega Delta. The brothers at Penn State altoona and Main Campus are great... They are definalty my favorite frat, and that was even before they became my brothers.

mltryrspct 07-16-2003 02:33 AM

MNKX - Brother

I am an active brother of the MNKX chapter of Pi Lambda Phi Fraternity and I through out snaps to all my brothers and sisters. You are by far the best damn thing that has ever happened to me...well I am off to go overseas so I hope you all check this and keep it up while I am gone..Peace out Da Deuce!!

Nate "Da Deuce" Johnson

Tikal82 10-04-2003 10:51 PM

A Shout Out from The West Coast

Hey Pilams, This is Carlos from the Ca Tau Chapter. Good Luck with this academic year and always live the creed. This year we have won the fraterntiy competition for the search Mr. Casanova and currently we are kicking ass in the Greek Week IFC competition. SNAPS TO EVERYONE IM OUT

pilamb99 09-15-2004 09:48 PM

I know there hasn't been a message on here for over a year, I thought I would post one anyway.

What does everyone think of the future of Pi Lamb? I have some sorry emotions over it but I think soon we may have to close our doors and merge. Probably next 10 to 15 years. My question is, who would you want to merge into? I don't know who I would. My decision would only be based on the other fraternities on my campus and not the national organization. I like ATO, but have heard that their nationals are not very organized and not very strong. What does everyone else think?

slickwilly95991 09-22-2004 03:46 PM

I know what you mean about the national organization. I think I would either go for Delta Tau Delta or Phi Kappa Psi. I've heard both are really strong nationally. They are also kind of small compared to the large ones which would be good for our chapters. What do you think?

BDSPiLam 07-12-2011 09:31 AM

Dang, there has not been a post here for years.. I am in my second semester of Brotherhood at the Omega Rho Chapter and we are about to endure a lot of changes this semester. Gamma Generation take over!

~Gamma Gamma~

its July 12 2011. I hope to see more brothers at Convention this summer :)