GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Recruitment (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Anyone from UCR? (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=23509)

gphiangel624 09-14-2002 09:28 PM

Anyone from UCR?

Hey everyone,

I know there are a few people on GC that are going to be students at UCR or are all ready on campus, but I rarely see anything from anyone! I'm just wondering because I'm getting excited from watching all these Rush threads from the midwestern states and I want to see if there's anyone else from my campus that's interested in Greek life enough to come on GC. So if you're from UCR or if you're going to be here soon, post something!

:D

Shark_in_Skirt 09-15-2002 03:48 AM

Hi Angel!

You know that I'm going to be at UCR, already. ;)

I will definitely post about my experince here, if that would be okay. Hopefully my story will have a happy ending. I'd love to hear from other girls from UCR as well, although I'm not sure if there are any?

I believe Isatel is from UCR, but she's only made one post.

Good luck to all of my future friends at UCR.

XOXO,
Annie.

PandaOnProzac 09-15-2002 04:35 AM

I've got friends going to UCR but I'm from UC Irvine. I'm just down the 91 from you guys.

Shark_in_Skirt 09-15-2002 05:17 AM

Panda Said:
Quote:

I've got friends going to UCR but I'm from UC Irvine.
Feel free to introduce me.

I have this horrible feeling that I'm going to be sitting in my dorm room attempting to stab myself with a plastic spork.

XOXO,
Annie, feeling lonely already. :(

gphiangel624 09-16-2002 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shark_in_Skirt
Panda Said:

I have this horrible feeling that I'm going to be sitting in my dorm room attempting to stab myself with a plastic spork.

XOXO,
Annie, feeling lonely already. :(

Annie, why would you say that? Plastic spork? Hmm?

Anyways, you're going to meet lots of people... move-in is Saturday, right? Well have a good time, and don't forget to hook up your computer and stay in touch on GC! Tell everyone you meet to Go Greek as well!

To the guy from Irvine- hi! What chapter are you in again (sorry, I read it but I'm drawing a blank!)? I have a close friend who's a Gamma Phi at Irvine and another who's a Riverside Delt alum... not to mention a friend from high school who will be a freshman there next year and who will probably rush... :)

Anyways, I think I've talked enough... got to go to work now... L8

Shark_in_Skirt 09-16-2002 11:37 PM

Quote:

lol Don't be scared! It was just a really bad joke. ;)

XOXO,
Annie.

Shark_in_Skirt 09-19-2002 12:23 AM

Re: You'll do great!

Quote:

Originally posted by UCLAgirl
Annie-
You will meet oodles and oodles of people. I move in tomorrow so I'll let you know how easy it is to meet people. Good luck and I hope that everything goes well!

Hey babe,

You know I will be sending good thoughts your way. Good luck with the moving! Hope you have lots of hotties in your hall. ;)

XOXO,
Annie.

PandaOnProzac 09-19-2002 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by gphiangel624

Anyways, you're going to meet lots of people... move-in is Saturday, right? Well have a good time, and don't forget to hook up your computer and stay in touch on GC! Tell everyone you meet to Go Greek as well!

To the guy from Irvine- hi! What chapter are you in again (sorry, I read it but I'm drawing a blank!)? I have a close friend who's a Gamma Phi at Irvine and another who's a Riverside Delt alum... not to mention a friend from high school who will be a freshman there next year and who will probably rush... :)

Anyways, I think I've talked enough... got to go to work now... L8

Hello I'm a member of Kappa Kappa Psi. We just colonized UCI and became a chapter this past June.