GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Greek Life (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Alpha Phi Recent Posts (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=246201)

PanLove 05-24-2019 08:15 PM

Alpha Phi Recent Posts

GC Community: please know that moderators were contacted by the original posters of several threads regarding Alpha Phi International Fraternity. These posters requested the threads be removed, as it was deemed these were not in the best interest of the Fraternity.

celebcj 05-25-2019 12:05 AM

cough censorship cough

celebcj 05-25-2019 12:06 AM

not by you, by the nationals. Where can members go to have a healthy discussion that is apparently very necessary?

33girl 05-25-2019 12:58 AM

Just FYI, none of the moderators have been contacted by Alpha Phi’s international office or anyone representing them. We are heeding the wishes of the original posters of the threads on GC only. What their motivation is, is only for them to say.

Tom Earp 05-26-2019 12:29 PM

Sounds like a scare tactic to me! How would they know who the Mods were?? How would they get on site? Would John acknowledge them and give access?

Now, answer those questions first! What do they have to hide as nothing top secret was given on site! I give them 5 Rasberrys! D - !

thetalady 05-26-2019 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Earp (Post 2466639)
Sounds like a scare tactic to me! How would they know who the Mods were?? How would they get on site? Would John acknowledge them and give access?

Now, answer those questions first! What do they have to hide as nothing top secret was given on site! I give them 5 Rasberrys! D - !

Tom, all moderators are identified every time they post as mods or super mods. Nationals of pretty much every NPC read this board and have subscriptions. There is no reason or justification to deny them access to this board.

33girl 05-26-2019 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Earp (Post 2466639)

It wasn’t A Phi nationals that contacted us, it was the posters of these threads that were critical of nationals. You should know me well enough to know that if I had some national muckety muck telling me to delete something without sending me a legal certified letter, I would tell them to go shit in their hat.

ASTalumna06 05-26-2019 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 33girl (Post 2466643)
It wasn’t A Phi nationals that contacted us, it was the posters of these threads that were critical of nationals. You should know me well enough to know that if I had some national muckety muck telling me to delete something without sending me a legal certified letter, I would tell them to go shit in their hat.

:D

TLLK 05-27-2019 03:15 PM

Hello. Have not posted in awhile, but I was reading and following track of the original Alpha Phi thread. I would like to extend my sincere feelings of admiration and respect to the very dedicated Alpha Phi alumnae here at Greek Chat. In my humble opinion, your determination to see your beloved fraternity return to the vision of your founders should be universally admired among the collegiate and alumnae members of Alpha Phi.

Good luck to all of you as you continue with your efforts with your IEB.

Tom Earp 05-28-2019 06:15 AM

Quote:

Love your style!:cool::)

DiWantstoTravel 05-29-2019 08:27 PM

Ditto on what TLLK said and hoping good sense prevails.

fraternitynik 05-30-2019 11:22 AM

Quote:

I hope this one day happens and that you share screenshots. It would make my life :) :D

1964Alum 05-30-2019 10:28 PM

I also stand with the courageous Alpha Phi alumnae here who are striving to return their beloved fraternity to its original ideals. They are an inspiration to all of us!