GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Alpha Sigma Alpha (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Recruitment Skits (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=44149)

bayoudazzler 12-19-2003 01:20 AM

Recruitment Skits

Hi everybody. My name is Stephanie and I'm from the Psi Psi chapter in Louisiana. We are desperately in need of a new skit and was wondering if any of you ladies could tell me what your chapter did and what ideas you have? Thanks you for everything.

Stephanie
VP PR and Recruitment

33girl 12-19-2003 10:53 AM

Hi Stephanie! Welcome to GC! All I can say is please don't do Grease, Survivor or Sex in the City. LOL.

Try searching in the rush thread under rush stories or recruitment experience - girls told about what each sorority did as they went through rush. You might get some ideas there. :)

What skit are you doing now?

bayoudazzler 12-19-2003 03:01 PM

we were currently doing a Saturday Night Live skit but it was more humorous than selling.

Stephanie

jmbennett 12-23-2003 01:45 AM

Hey there! My chapter always does a Wizard of Oz skit and it always goes over really well. Plus it's easy to incorporate the Four Aims (with the four main characters) into the skit.

LionTamer 12-31-2003 09:24 AM

That's funny, 33girl, because our chapter always did a "Grease" skit (actually, it was "Leader of the Pack"). Very funny, and very appropriate to our chapter's "personality".

Whatever you pick, a good match to your chapter's image or the image you want is key - sweet, funny, edgy, whatever.

bayoudazzler 01-26-2004 01:32 AM

Sex in the City skit

I know you said no Sex in the City skit but does anybody have their hands on the script. We have another idea but need the script to base it off of. So if anybody could sent it that would be great.

Erinj 01-27-2004 12:52 AM

Hi,
This is probably way too late, but I just found this site! I'm from the Gamma Omega chapter in Illinois and we had a GREAT theme this year that was very popular: Alphacrombie. We composed a lyrics to the song "I like girls that wear abercrombie and fitch" Here was the beginning:

Yeah...We like it when girls stop by...to meet us
Do you ever wonder...Do you ever wonder...About sororities...Or Alphas?

The women of ASA are so much fun
Sisterhood is number one
And we think its fly when girls stop by to meet us
to meet us
We like girls that wear Alphacrombie and Fitch
We'd pick you if we had one wish
But we'd like to tell you about us...about us...

All the potential members loved in and it turned out super cute.

rose_861 06-22-2008 04:35 PM

can you please please please send me the wizard of oz skit!!!?? i would really appreciate it!!

RaggedyAnn 06-23-2008 06:49 AM

You might want to ask your Recruitment Coaching Team Leader. If she doesn't have a copy, she might know who has one.

WinniBug 06-24-2008 02:51 PM

LOL
I just glanced at the title of this post and for a second thought it said "Recruitment Stinks"

RaggedyAnn 06-25-2008 02:48 PM

Sister Circle is another great place to ask these questions.

xoxhurleygurlox 01-19-2009 12:09 PM

Hi, my name is Nicole I'm from Zeta Delta Phi and I was wondering if you could send me a copy of the Wizard of Oz skit? My email is nzenak@mix.wvu.edu
Thanks,
Nicole

ASTalumna06 01-19-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxhurleygurlox (Post 1767522)
Hi, my name is Nicole I'm from Zeta Delta Phi and I was wondering if you could send me a copy of the Wizard of Oz skit? My email is nzenak@mix.wvu.edu
Thanks,
Nicole

That person posted in this thread more than 5 years ago.