GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Greek Life (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Fraternity Life (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=30103)

SoCalGirl 02-25-2003 10:24 PM

Fraternity Life

Less than 27 hours to the premiere!
Discuss the show here once it's finally aired. :D

josh8o 02-25-2003 10:49 PM

i so cant wait!!! everytime i see a comerical it makes me laugh. some of the stuff those guys say is what we say in my house too.... i know this will be watched by a lot of fraternities---even if it does give some bad representations of greek life...

Kevin 02-26-2003 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by josh8o
i so cant wait!!! everytime i see a comerical it makes me laugh. some of the stuff those guys say is what we say in my house too.... i know this will be watched by a lot of fraternities---even if it does give some bad representations of greek life...
Don't know if it will. Sorority Life from MTV didn't give sororities the slam that I thought they'd get.

sigtau305 02-26-2003 08:45 PM

It should be interesting. I'm looking forward to this show.

LeslieAGD 02-26-2003 11:10 PM

So far I'm rooting for Alex, Alex, Adam, Paul, and Jarreau to pledge. I don't really like that Grant kid either. Previews implied that a lot of guys are going to de-pledge...maybe they'll decide to let the majority pledge and see who drops out.

Dionysus 02-26-2003 11:10 PM

I just watched it and I definately will be following along for the rest of the season. I'm sure there will be a lot of drama!

They need to extend Grant a bid! Not because he will be a good brother, but because he will make the show much more interesting.

33girl 02-26-2003 11:20 PM

first thoughts...

Grant - Oooooohh Looooord. Now I know what happened to the guy from Skatetown USA. :p

I will go nuts if I have to tell two twins apart all season.

Guys are way funnier than girls.

Dionysus 02-26-2003 11:22 PM

Man I hope they don't let Alex in, because I can see FL revolving all around him and his clingy girlfriend.

prospectiverushee 02-26-2003 11:36 PM

Man,I'm going to let these shows suck me in. It's not like I don't have enough drama in my life:p

I like Alex. I hope he doesn't become another Nathan from RW Seattle. Remember the co-dependent girlfriend he had? That was so annoying. Alex, sweetie grow some b*lls and do what makes you happy

sugar and spice 02-26-2003 11:41 PM

I am rooting for a lot of the dorkier guys to get in . . . I would feel bad for them if they don't make it! I love the underdog. Can y'all imagine your entire rush process being on television and everybody knowing if you don't make it?

I like Alex; I feel bad for him though. His girlfriend seems . . . interesting. I hope we get to meet her sometime during the season!

NOWorNEVER 02-26-2003 11:42 PM

Yes indeed...fraternity life is going to be "off the chain" especially if they extend a bid to Grant :D

damasa 02-26-2003 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sugar and spice
I am rooting for a lot of the dorkier guys to get in . . . I would feel bad for them if they don't make it! I love the underdog. Can y'all imagine your entire rush process being on television and everybody knowing if you don't make it?

That would be horrid....damn that.....

ladybug1116 02-26-2003 11:44 PM

LOVED IT! Some of the guys reminded me of my boyfriend's brothers...lol. This looks like it may be more interesting than Sorority Life.

JerzeeBoy26 02-27-2003 01:37 AM

I think the show is pretty weak. only a local would allow this...

DELTAQTE 02-27-2003 02:05 AM

Um...did anyone peep the next episode? "If you're early, you're on time...?"

That's all I'ma say on that one!:D :D :D