GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Recruitment (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Rec forms (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=34344)

33girl 05-28-2003 10:07 AM

Rec forms

NPC alums,

If you want to fill out a rec form for a girl, where do you get the form? Is it printed in your mag, on the website (public or private side), or do you have to get it from an alum chapter or your national HQ?

Thanks in advance...

AOIIalum 05-28-2003 10:20 AM

AOII alumnae can obtain the necessary paperwork in various ways--our magazine, the private side of our website, local alumnae chapter and directly from IHQ. It's easy! I just wish I lived here long enough to know some girls to write them for :)

Christin

WhiteDaisy128 05-28-2003 10:26 AM

You can get it off of our website (public side) or you can get it in our Anchora or from our chapter or from EO, there are lot's of ways.

greeklawgirl 05-28-2003 11:05 AM

Its pretty much the same for Alpha Gam...private side of our website, the Quarterly, from IHQ, etc.

AZ-AlphaXi 05-28-2003 11:33 AM

For Alpha Xi Delta .. its really easy. Either from our magazine The Quill or publicly available on our web site.

PenguinTrax 05-28-2003 12:13 PM

In the summer issue of our magazine, Themis or on our Sisters Only web site.

adpiucf 05-28-2003 01:34 PM

ADPi Recs

ADPi Recommendations and Legacy Introductions are available in the summer issue of our quarterly magazine, The Adelphean, or in the Members-Only section of our Web site (aka "Pride Online"): www.alphadeltapi.org.

When sending a rec, you are encouraged to also send a personal letter of introduction, as well as any photos of the PM that you would like to share. Please send the form directly to the chapter, and not to ADPi Executive Office.

FYI: Only an ADPi alumna or a collegiate member at a different chapter may send in a recommendation for a PM.

Best of luck going through recruitment to all of our PMs! If anyone would like more info about ADPi recs, or obtaining an ADPi recommendation, please PM me. I'd be happy to help put you in touch with alumnae in your area, or to assist you myself.

SmartBlondeGPhB 05-28-2003 02:13 PM

We're just like AOPi.

This is probably assumed, but you have to be a Gamma Phi to fill them out.

KillarneyRose 05-28-2003 06:31 PM

Recommendation and Legacy Introduction forms are available in the sisters only side of our website and in the summer issue of The Lamp

erniegurl00 05-28-2003 08:24 PM

Pi Phi's the same way. You can get info from www.pibetaphi.org or from The Arrow.

fire1977 05-28-2003 09:51 PM

Delta Phi Epsilon does not allow alumnae recomendations (although we do have a legacy form printed in our magazine and available on the website). If I remember correctly, it's to keep the selection of our members with the collegiates, rather than alumnae.

I can see both advantages and disadvantages of using recs.

AlphaFrog 05-28-2003 10:02 PM

Sheila,
I've never seen an ASA rec form....although if my friend does end up going to Eastern IL U I'll be getting one for sure or making up my own. Maybe when AlphaNet is working again they'll have it there...but who knows when that will be!

~Jess~