GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Dating & Relationships (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   Met a Greek man online. Should I get serious about him? (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=240732)

shasha123 01-05-2018 09:49 AM

Met a Greek man online. Should I get serious about him?
 
So I met this Greek man online who is 26ish and attractive. He is a lawyer by profession and seems nice. He says he wants to marry me. Should I get serious about him or should just stop talking to him?

AZTheta 01-05-2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shasha123 (Post 2450574)
So I met this Greek man online who is 26ish and attractive. He is a lawyer by profession and seems nice. He says he wants to marry me. Should I get serious about him or should just stop talking to him?

What kind of Greek man? Oh, and do you understand that this is a forum for members of Greek Letter Organizations (fraternities and sororities), not for people who are from Greece?

Another "oh": it's ironic that you're asking online for advice about another online "relationship". Somehow I'm thinking you're trolling us. How old are you?

APhi2KD 01-05-2018 12:09 PM

Watch “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” and “Animal House” and decide which is right for you.

Kevin 01-05-2018 02:35 PM

Why would you consider marrying someone you met online and have never met in person? Who does that? This isn't that kind of forum, but as a practitioner of matrimonial law, I've seen a lot of these sorts of cases go very poorly. I don't know a thing about you, but I'm certain that if you can wrangle an attractive 26 year old lawyer on the internet, you can probably have similar success on Tinder or whatever the kids are doing these days.

CaliAggie 01-06-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by APhi2KD (Post 2450593)
Watch “My Big Fat Greek Wedding” and “Animal House” and decide which is right for you.

LMAO

Tom Earp 01-07-2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin (Post 2450621)
Why would you consider marrying someone you met online and have never met in person? Who does that? This isn't that kind of forum, but as a practitioner of matrimonial law, I've seen a lot of these sorts of cases go very poorly. I don't know a thing about you, but I'm certain that if you can wrangle an attractive 26 year old lawyer on the internet, you can probably have similar success on Tinder or whatever the kids are doing these days.

WOW, what Kevin said!!:cool:

While I would not call you stupid, maybe ignorant and naive:p

First rule of Breakfast Club on the Internet is do not trust it!
:)

Just be safe not stupid!:rolleyes:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.