GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=221)
-   -   Can Someone Help Me? (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=126363)

Jayde 05-01-2012 01:39 AM

Can Someone Help Me?

I Plan On Going To An Art School In Atlanta Georgia in the Fall. I am Currently at a University.. My Question is If I Am attending The Art School Would I Still Be Able To Pledge A Sorority? Meaning Is there A such Thing As Off Campus Pledging? Could I Pledge At Spelman Or Georgia State And If So, How Would I Go About doing that? I Really want To Be Apart of the Sisterhood

Always AlphaGam 05-01-2012 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayde (Post 2142609)
I Plan On Going To An Art School In Atlanta Georgia in the Fall. I am Currently at a University.. My Question is If I Am attending The Art School Would I Still Be Able To Pledge A Sorority? Meaning Is there A Duch Thing As Off Campus Pledging? Could I Pledge At Spelman Or Georgia State And If So, How Would I Go About doing that? I Really want To Be Apart of the Sisterhood

:cool:

Kevin 05-01-2012 02:19 AM

Be kind. She's going to art school.

knight_shadow 05-01-2012 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayde (Post 2142609)
I Plan On Going To An Art School In Atlanta Georgia in the Fall. I am Currently at a University.. My Question is If I Am attending The Art School Would I Still Be Able To Pledge A Sorority? Meaning Is there A such Thing As Off Campus Pledging? Could I Pledge At Spelman Or Georgia State And If So, How Would I Go About doing that? I Really want To Be Apart of the Sisterhood

Since you mentioned Spelman -- you need to visit the website of the organization you're interested in to get membership information.

DubaiSis 05-01-2012 02:44 AM

You need to be more clear in your question. NPC sororities - NO, you can't. There are no city collegiate chapters. As far as I know, anyway. If you're talking NPHC, I think that's what Knight Shadow is getting at. They don't discuss membership issues here. And if you're talking about multi-cultural, service, music, or one of about a gazillion other kinds of sororities, you're going to need to look into their varying structures.

Always AlphaGam 05-01-2012 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DubaiSis (Post 2142616)
You need to be more clear in your question. NPC sororities - NO, you can't. There are no city collegiate chapters. As far as I know, anyway. If you're talking NPHC, I think that's what Knight Shadow is getting at. They don't discuss membership issues here. And if you're talking about multi-cultural, service, music, or one of about a gazillion other kinds of sororities, you're going to need to look into their varying structures.

Since she mentioned Spelman, I think it's pretty clear she's talking about NPHC.

NinjaPoodle 05-01-2012 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knight_shadow (Post 2142614)
Since you mentioned Spelman -- you need to visit the website of the organization you're interested in to get membership information.

^^^^This right here.

Jayde 05-01-2012 10:59 AM

Thank you guys for the help