GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Kappa Alpha Psi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   The secret of PHI NU PI (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=78218)

Nupeology 05-22-2006 09:00 AM

The secret of PHI NU PI

I saw Da Vinci code this weekend and I am tired of keeping PHI NU PI a secret if you want to know the secret click ont he link
pinker.wjh.harvard.edu/photos/poland_and_ukraine/pages/smiley%20face.htm

teena 05-22-2006 10:04 AM

Its ok for it to remain a secret.

REALLY.

ladygreek 05-22-2006 11:18 AM

Re: The secret of PHI NU PI

Quote:

Originally posted by Nupeology
I saw Da Vinci code this weekend and I am tired of keeping PHI NU PI a secret if you want to know the secret click ont he link
pinker.wjh.harvard.edu/photos/poland_and_ukraine/pages/smiley%20face.htm

We all knew what it meant already. Did you forget that all of our "secrets" have been exposed? :D

Nupeology 05-22-2006 11:29 AM

:D :D

Senusret I 05-23-2006 08:58 AM

The secret of Phi Nu Pi is an old white lady?

Damn.

I feel so inferior now.

dzdst796 05-23-2006 10:20 AM

Re: Re: The secret of PHI NU PI

Quote:

Originally posted by ladygreek
We all knew what it meant already. Did you forget that all of our "secrets" have been exposed? :D
When someone sent me the email with all of our stuff out on front street I deleted it. I like the mystery. My brother is a KAPPA and I never wanted to know what PHI NU PI meant because I respected the fact that it was something special to him and that org. I am married to a Sigma and I don't care to know what G.O.M.A.B stands for.

bobbyearl93 05-23-2006 10:24 AM

THE REAL SECRET!

I thought PHI NU PI is that secret ingredient that brothers put in the NUPE JUICE to keep the ladies one level above "passing out" at the after party, but two levels below rational thinking.

Of course, I would never do anything like that. I just want to know so we can get that substance out of the stores, as soon as possible.:rolleyes:

ladygreek 05-23-2006 11:01 AM

Re: Re: Re: The secret of PHI NU PI

Quote:

Originally posted by dzdst796
When someone sent me the email with all of our stuff out on front street I deleted it. I like the mystery. My brother is a KAPPA and I never wanted to know what PHI NU PI meant because I respected the fact that it was something special to him and that org. I am married to a Sigma and I don't care to know what G.O.M.A.B stands for.
It wouldn't have mattered if you did read it. It was a bunch of made up stuff.

teena 05-23-2006 11:47 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: The secret of PHI NU PI

Quote:

Originally posted by ladygreek
Yeah. The first thing I saw was an elderly white lady-
I thought Please keep that a secret.

nonchalant 06-26-2006 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladygreek

Hmmmm..........are you speaking on behalf of the Delta Sigma Theta information? I saw the email, and I was shocked at some of the information I read. Apparently other people were too based on their responses. Therefore, I'm assuming your speaking on behalf of the Deltas. Although, I see where you were going with your response. Some things should stay sacred.

MightyQuinn 07-11-2006 12:17 PM

?????????????

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonchalant
Hmmmm..........are you speaking on behalf of the Delta Sigma Theta information? I saw the email, and I was shocked at some of the information I read. Apparently other people were too based on their responses. Therefore, I'm assuming your speaking on behalf of the Deltas. Although, I see where you were going with your response. Some things should stay sacred.

I read your post twice and I'm still confused as to what you are talking about so could you please further explain? :confused:

nonchalant 07-12-2006 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyQuinn
I read your post twice and I'm still confused as to what you are talking about so could you please further explain? :confused:

It would be confusing at this point due to someone's post being deleted. There was an email sent out with the secrets of certain orgs to include challenges and meanings behind symbols, etc.

ladygreek 07-12-2006 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonchalant

Why does it matter for whom I am speaking? Fellow NPHCers have told me that their stuff was made up, too, and I believe them based on the inaccurate Delta info in that email.

nonchalant 07-13-2006 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladygreek
Why does it matter for whom I am speaking? Fellow NPHCers have told me that their stuff was made up, too, and I believe them based on the inaccurate Delta info in that email.

IMO, it matters due to the fact that you're not part of every org, yet you spoke on the behalf of them all. Even if they informed you that their information is inaccurate, you didn't reference NPHCers until this post. It basically just deals with contradictions again. I'm sure if I spoke on behalf of AKA(or any other org) and referenced where/whom I received the info, it would be an issue. I do appreciate you answering the question though. To each his own. Moving on.

ladygreek 07-13-2006 12:29 PM

^^^^Pressed and obsessed^^^^