GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Kappa Alpha Psi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   New Bruhs, introduce yourself!!! (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=68785)

KSDITR3 05-01-2009 02:07 PM

Kaffeine
KSDITR
Jacksonville Alumni Chapter
Spring 2K8
TreKlub

K_I_A_Nupe 05-01-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSDITR3 (Post 1805335)
Kaffeine
KSDITR
Jacksonville Alumni Chapter
Spring 2K8
TreKlub


Welkome to GC Phi! I'm working for J. Campbell to get my kousin in KL up there.

K_I_A_Nupe 05-01-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Kue 1911 (Post 1805281)
What it do Nupes...not new to GC but school and work kept "yo" boy silenced for a min but wanted to say wasssup to the mayor “PB” and to the rest of the bruh’s on dis joint.

Welkome back!

KSDITR3 05-01-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K_I_A_Nupe (Post 1805350)
Welkome to GC Phi! I'm working for J. Campbell to get my kousin in KL up there.

Thanks Phi. I work with KL (and Campbell) here too.

KAPPAtivating 05-01-2009 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSDITR3 (Post 1805354)
Thanks Phi. I work with KL (and Campbell) here too.

First of all, welKome to all the new BRUHS, and welKome bacK to all the strangers...I do the KL for my chapter too! That's whassup.

Phi"Deuce"ciary 05-02-2009 10:57 AM

B
2Klub
Phi"DEUCE"ciary
"with great privilege comes great responsibility"

Pittsburgh Alumni Chapter
SPR 09
Sekond Koming
"Once wasn't enough..."

Bruhs!

KAPPAtivating 05-02-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phi"Deuce"ciary (Post 1805534)
B
2Klub
Phi"DEUCE"ciary
"with great privilege comes great responsibility"

Pittsburgh Alumni Chapter
SPR 09
Sekond Koming
"Once wasn't enough..."

Bruhs!

WelKome PHI...I DIGGS the linename btw...Kudos to your PROS for that kreativity.

K_I_A_Nupe 05-03-2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phi"Deuce"ciary (Post 1805534)
B
2Klub
Phi"DEUCE"ciary
"with great privilege comes great responsibility"

Pittsburgh Alumni Chapter
SPR 09
Sekond Koming
"Once wasn't enough..."

Bruhs!

Welkome GC Phi!

Phi"Deuce"ciary 05-03-2009 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAPPAtivating (Post 1805535)
WelKome PHI...I DIGGS the linename btw...Kudos to your PROS for that kreativity.

Thanks for the welkome.

I'm fond of the name too!

justagent2011 05-05-2009 02:49 PM

DEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE KLLLLLLLUUUUUB!!!

WELKOME TO THE GC SANDZ!!!

KATALYST
SPR 09 #2
KAPPA MU

Phi"Deuce"ciary 05-05-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justagent2011 (Post 1806460)
DEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE KLLLLLLLUUUUUB!!!

WELKOME TO THE GC SANDZ!!!

KATALYST
SPR 09 #2
KAPPA MU

Fa Sho!!

KAPPAtivating 05-06-2009 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phi"Deuce"ciary (Post 1806668)
Fa Sho!!

Deuces are WILD...but everyone knows that a line is nothing without the ACE...there Kould never be a TWO without first having an ACE! Lol!:D

PrettyBoy 05-06-2009 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phi"Deuce"ciary (Post 1805534)
B
2Klub
Phi"DEUCE"ciary
"with great privilege comes great responsibility"

Pittsburgh Alumni Chapter
SPR 09
Sekond Koming
"Once wasn't enough..."

Bruhs!

What's up, Phi?

Kal-El 05-06-2009 10:12 PM

N. A. Murphy
Klark Kent
Zeta Phi
Spring 07
Deuces Wild

K_I_A_Nupe 05-06-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal-El (Post 1807013)
N. A. Murphy
Klark Kent
Zeta Phi
Spring 07
Deuces Wild


Welkome to GC, Phi....Heard y'all get krazy at UF.

Kal-El 05-06-2009 10:49 PM

We try to keep things live here at the Pearl of the South, you should come visit and experience the Hospitality and live the Hype

K_I_A_Nupe 05-06-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal-El (Post 1807035)
We try to keep things live here at the Pearl of the South, you should come visit and experience the Hospitality and live the Hype

Will do. An undergrad bruh who my Ace and I kick it with out here had a chance to get out there and he says the Hospitality was the best he's ever experienced. My Ace and I will be heading out there soon enough....just gotta get shake the ladies at the house.

Kal-El 05-06-2009 11:14 PM

Well Krimson n Kreme Weekend is July 1st thru July 5th

justagent2011 05-06-2009 11:49 PM

Yo Phi!!!

I know a lot of bruhs down at Z Phi....

Desmond, Stephen Dunc, Adam, Jeffrey Rugon...THose my peoples! Welkome to GC and I'll probably be down for K and K

YOOOO TO THE DEUCES!!!!

PrettyBoy 05-06-2009 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal-El (Post 1807056)
Well Krimson n Kreme Weekend is July 1st thru July 5th

Welcome Nupe.

K_I_A_Nupe 05-07-2009 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal-El (Post 1807056)
Well Krimson n Kreme Weekend is July 1st thru July 5th


Kool

darkknight1911 05-14-2009 12:46 AM

A.L. Tull
"Dark Knight"
Columbia (MD) Alumni Chapter
03/14/09 07:48:49 Spring 2K9
2 Klub
4 Seasons

KAPPAtivating 05-14-2009 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkknight1911 (Post 1809040)
A.L. Tull
"Dark Knight"
Columbia (MD) Alumni Chapter
03/14/09 07:48:49 Spring 2K9
2 Klub
4 Seasons

Okay Neo...fresh off the sands...WelKome to the BOND and GC!!!

Kappachino3Klub 05-14-2009 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkknight1911 (Post 1809040)
A.L. Tull
"Dark Knight"
Columbia (MD) Alumni Chapter
03/14/09 07:48:49 Spring 2K9
2 Klub
4 Seasons


WelKome to KAPPAland NUPE! Kongrats

G-Kue 1911 05-14-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkknight1911 (Post 1809040)
A.L. Tull
"Dark Knight"
Columbia (MD) Alumni Chapter
03/14/09 07:48:49 Spring 2K9
2 Klub
4 Seasons

Welcome to the bond Nupe...whats up on the crab feast?

KAPPAtivating 05-14-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Kue 1911 (Post 1809140)
Welcome to the bond Nupe...whats up on the crab feast?

And Kould you send me some Utz (sp??)

Phinal_Kut 05-14-2009 11:54 PM

?

PrettyBoy 05-15-2009 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phinal_Kut (Post 1809301)
?

blank stare....:confused:

K_I_A_Nupe 05-15-2009 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkknight1911 (Post 1809040)
A.L. Tull
"Dark Knight"
Columbia (MD) Alumni Chapter
03/14/09 07:48:49 Spring 2K9
2 Klub
4 Seasons


All these 2 Klubs..............Welkome to GC Phi!

K_I_A_Nupe 05-15-2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1809338)
blank stare....:confused:

LOL! I'm right with you!

KAPPAtivating 05-15-2009 09:20 PM

Ummm...while deuces are greatly appreciated...KAN I get some ACE KLUBS....

darkknight1911 05-15-2009 11:12 PM

We all know 2's run it, lol.

darkknight1911 05-15-2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAPPAtivating (Post 1809069)
Okay Neo...fresh off the sands...WelKome to the BOND and GC!!!

Thanks Phi....I'm brushing sand off as I type.:D

darkknight1911 05-15-2009 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Kue 1911 (Post 1809140)
Welcome to the bond Nupe...whats up on the crab feast?

Crab feast is around Sep.....I'll keep you posted.

darkknight1911 05-15-2009 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAPPAtivating (Post 1809275)
And Kould you send me some Utz (sp??)

I see you know about the Maryland potato chips. If it aint UTZ it aint worth buying.

KAPPAtivating 05-16-2009 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkknight1911 (Post 1809556)
I see you know about the Maryland potato chips. If it aint UTZ it aint worth buying.

Yeah, my boy is from the Maryland/DC area and he put me on. The first time I heard they came in a crab flavor, I was like :confused:, but they are on point for sure! Almost as good as GRIPPOS (see Cincinnati, Lousiville area)! The ultimate chip!!!

KAPPAtivating 05-16-2009 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkknight1911 (Post 1809551)
We all know 2's run it, lol.

Run it my @$$...where would ALL the dueces be without their ACE KLUBS??? I PUT ON FOR MY KLUB! Lol!

G-Kue 1911 05-16-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAPPAtivating (Post 1809275)
And Kould you send me some Utz (sp??)

Nupe...dats the jump-off right there....lol. In NYC you Kan only find them in the liquor stores (I mean Wine and spirits stores) in Harlem.....lol.

legacynupe 05-17-2009 02:04 AM

ask the women who they after, the celebrity NUPES, the zeta upsilon chapter


Chuck Redmond
spring 08
deuce klub
zeta "got damn" up(celebrity NUPES)

KAPPAtivating 05-17-2009 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legacynupe (Post 1809783)
ask the women who they after, the celebrity NUPES, the zeta upsilon chapter


Chuck Redmond
spring 08
deuce klub
zeta "got damn" up(celebrity NUPES)

Dammit, if I see another DEUCE...lol! WelKome FRAT!

From a mutha-effin' ACE KLUB!!!:D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.