GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   What do you feel like saying, right now? (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=77510)

LucyKKG 02-23-2009 06:40 PM

Daddy, seriously, please call me back. I NEED to get my computer fixed. Ahhhh!

indygphib 02-23-2009 07:39 PM

Why would someone drive 5+ hours to a party where that someone only knows one person (that he met just once) other than me in a feeble attempt to try to piss me off? Because if he shows, I'm just going to ignore him. Dumbass.

christiangirl 02-23-2009 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikki1920 (Post 1783110)
Lord, give me strength. PLEASE and thank you.

And me, there's any left over!

Quote:

Originally Posted by VandalSquirrel (Post 1783283)
I'm listening to TLC's Fanmail...NO SCRUBS.

:D

cheerfulgreek 02-23-2009 09:33 PM

I finally got my computer back.:)

cheerfulgreek 02-23-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1783055)
Welp, I just checked my account. My car is now paid off.:) I'm taking it in on Friday to get a full service overhaul, because I plan on driving this thing until the doors fall off. Unfortunately for me, it's not a Toyota, so I'll just have to continue the long walk across the parking lot when I go to work. Oh well, can't win em all.

Speaking of auto maintenance, I forgot to tell you that I took my car in today to get it checked. I got a letter in the mail telling me that I should be at a certain mile number and that it's time to bring it in. It wasn't at the number, nowhere near, but I brought it in anyway.

ETA: Oh, lol and while I was there, I did the M&Ms thing, but with skittles instead....:D

VandalSquirrel 02-24-2009 01:33 AM

I'm in a coffee shop using the internet and trying to study, so my head phones are on. Couple five feet from me, if I can hear you kissing over my laptop, you're kissing TOO LOUD. It sounds so gross. Also it is 10:30 at night, there are plenty of seats, do you have to sit on his lap?

Oh and living in a small town kind of sucks because you're much more likely to run into tool bags you can't stand.

GammaPhi88 02-24-2009 01:38 AM

You never did talk to me unless you need something from me. Why else would I be ignoring your texts and calls? Calm down, and leave me alone, I don't want people like you in my life.

wrigley 02-24-2009 03:21 AM

I have to remember God in the middle of all of this.

moe.ron 02-24-2009 03:57 AM

What?

PrettyBoy 02-24-2009 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RU OX Alum (Post 1783086)
Congratulations!! What kind of car is it?

Thanks man. It's a Pagani Zonda.:D

PrettyBoy 02-24-2009 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrPhil (Post 1783106)
Maybe...if you could actually walk away and it was actually simple.

I side with both of them and neither of them, at the same time. We don't know what happened and the woman isn't automatically in the right just because she is presented as the victim.

Difficult for some, simple for others. Cheating and/or any kind of abuse, verbal and/or physical would make it simple for me to leave and not come back.

I agree. You're right, we don't know what happened that night and the woman isn't always right. But I cannot and will not condone physical and/or verbal abuse of any kind. It's unacceptable for a man to physically touch her unless he's showing her love and affection. If it comes down to a self defense act, then there are other ways for a man to defend himself from her without beating her down like Chris Brown was "accused" of doing.

PrettyBoy 02-24-2009 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek (Post 1783421)
ETA: Oh, lol and while I was there, I did the M&Ms thing, but with skittles instead....:D

LMAO! :D It doesn't matter if it's M&Ms or Skittles as long at it has some kind of shell around it. Was he/she irritated? That's how you know if you did it right or not. Knowing you, you problably didn't do it right.:rolleyes:

PrettyBoy 02-24-2009 06:29 AM

I think there's got to be something else wrong with my shoulder. I'm still in intense pain.

DaemonSeid 02-24-2009 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek (Post 1783405)
I finally got my computer back.:)

what do you mean...you finally got your computer back? :confused:

MMM hmmmm...what did you do to it?

DaemonSeid 02-24-2009 09:12 AM

I am so feeling like going thru IT and doing this:

http://i32.tinypic.com/j61r4o.gif

They got one more time to pull my server while we are working w/o proper warning.