GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Alumni Involvement (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The quest begins! (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=26261)

adduncan 11-14-2002 07:23 PM

The quest begins!

Hi again, folks!

Welp, I sent my first letter regarding alumna initiation today. Two people were addressed, because they both looked like they would handle this sort of thing. So, one copy got read, the other was deleted w/out reading. (YIKES! Pardon me while I stifle my paranoia!)

And now the waiting game begins.....
:::twiddling thumbs quietly:::

Thanx to everyone who sent the encouraging words this past week!

Adrienne
:)

pinkyphimu 11-14-2002 08:14 PM

yeah! good for you!!!! don't worry about the message that got deleted. you will be fine!

carnation 11-14-2002 08:36 PM

Good luck...we love reading these alum initiation threads!:)

Tom Earp 11-14-2002 08:45 PM

Not to worry young maiden, your quest dost thou begin!

Fear not, lest not your will to be a member pale because of adversity!

The road may be long and rocky, but fear not ye who strive wil win in the end!

Wow, where dit that come from!

It hit the strings of my heart!:)

Basically, stick with it and ask for help anytime, as you can see, the best of the best is around you!:cool:

HotDamnImAPhiMu 11-14-2002 09:33 PM

I bet the unread post was deleted by mistake....

amycat412 11-14-2002 09:44 PM

I agree w Hotdamn... I almost always delete email from people I don't know w/o opening it. Too many viruses and spam out there, its made me overly cautious!

Good luck in your quest!!!

cutiepatootie 11-15-2002 12:48 AM

nah don't worry!!!!!

You know they proberly saw you addressed to the other address and that person would be better suited to handle you inquiry. Don't sweat the small stuff! When i sent off to Alpha Phi re alum initiations i got a reply back with CC addresses left and right. Just relax they will hear yoru letter and respond promtply... I cannot wait to hear who though !:)

Laura:)

SATX*APhi 11-15-2002 12:54 AM

Woo hoo! I wish you the absolute best pursuing alumnae initiation with the organization that you feel is your home. :) Please promise that you won't ever keep us in suspense. :p

Kevin 11-15-2002 01:03 AM

I'm always very impressed by the people that pursue alum initiation. Best of luck to you.

LeslieAGD 11-15-2002 08:30 AM

Best of Luck!

aephi alum 11-15-2002 09:58 AM

Wishing you the best of luck. :)

Keep us posted - these stories are as good as the rush threads, albeit more drawn out :)

cutiepatootie 11-16-2002 09:28 AM

if it wasn't for this board

if it wasn't for this site i would not have known to pursue Alumnae Initiation with whatever group that had that option available. I am soooooo thankfully overjoyed that Alpha Phi had alum Initations because i cannot express the joy i feel. some of the greatest ppl on this board encouraged me and supported me and sometimes hand helded me through this entire process!

Laura:)

CutiePie2000 11-17-2002 09:10 PM

Good Luck!
We are all so excited for you! Please keep us posted! :D