GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Let the Trash Talking Begin (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=27767)

moe.ron 12-23-2002 03:17 AM

Let the Trash Talking Begin

Giants 500 - Eagles 0

Imthechamp 12-23-2002 03:49 AM

Try this.

Giants lose in first round of playoffs and Eagles get the #1 seed and still lose their first game.

49ers will win it all.

KSigkid 12-23-2002 08:31 AM

Dude, I hope the Giants slaughter the Eagles next week. That win against Indy was awesome, they tore apart Indy's brutal defense, and have actually played pretty well the last few weeks since the Houston loss. I absolutely HATE the Eagles, beating them to get to the playoffs will be sweet.

As for the 49ers...well, I hate them too, but with the NFL the way it is this year, who knows.

Collin

Steeltrap 12-23-2002 12:18 PM

IMO:
The NFC Super Bowl rep will either be the Tampa Bay Chuckies, featuring dropback Brad Johnson and mouthy Warren Sapp, or the Green Bay Favres. I like San Francisco, but I can't excuse Terrell Owens. :rolleyes:

As for the AFC, it's a tossup.

librasoul22 12-23-2002 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Steeltrap
the Tampa Bay Chuckies, featuring dropback Brad Johnson and mouthy Warren Sapp
Heeeeey! Why we gotta be all that? :D

But seriously, you guys know The Bucs will win it all. Come on now.

Steeltrap 12-23-2002 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by librasoul22

Chucky Gruden was just the coach that Tampa Bay needed, so the "Chuckies" reference is just a sass. :p

I like Tony Dungy, but it was probably a time for a change in Tampa.

Besides, Tampa has USC alumnus and restaurateur Keyshawn Johnson (who has a mahvelous restaurant in L.A. called Reign ;) ) who makes T.O., Randy Moss and Plaxico Burress look like amateurs in the trash-talking sweepstakes.

Imthechamp 12-23-2002 03:46 PM

Quote:

Wanna bet??

librasoul22 12-23-2002 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Imthechamp

Wanna bet??

;)

Name your terms...

AXOLiz 12-23-2002 05:21 PM

Quote:

Just as long as they beat the Steelers, I'm cool with that...for now. :p

KSig RC 12-23-2002 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KSigkid
Dude, I hope the Giants slaughter the Eagles next week. That win against Indy was awesome, they tore apart Indy's brutal defense, and have actually played pretty well the last few weeks since the Houston loss. I absolutely HATE the Eagles, beating them to get to the playoffs will be sweet.

Collin

AAAAAHHHHHhahahahahaha\

Yeah, Indy's "BRUTAL" d - figures lie, liers figure, Indy's defense still isn't top-tier (although Dungy's doing an amazing job w/ them)

We'll see what happens next week, chuckles - Philly will demolish the g'ints

Thrillhouse 12-23-2002 06:45 PM

The Philly game will be a close one. I heard Koy will play. AJ did well, but time for the better fit for our offense to come back. This will be a defensive battle for sure.

Don't worry jint fans, the aints are on there yearly choke fest so the jints still will get in.

And Tampa, winning the super bowl? I would put Seattle in front of Tampa, seriously. Don't get me started on the paper champion Bucs.

PrincessPhiSig 12-24-2002 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Imthechamp
Try this.

Giants lose in first round of playoffs and Eagles get the #1 seed and still lose their first game.

49ers will win it all.

I second that statement. :D

AlphaSigOU 12-24-2002 09:59 AM

Just because I live in the Dallas area doesn't automatically make me a fan of that so-called 'America's Team'. (And who made 'em 'America's Team, anyway? :D)

I wouldn't be surprised if Dave Campo gets his walking papers from Jerry Jones after next week's game.

tinydancer 12-24-2002 10:38 AM

Bye, Campo

I think you're right. Who do you think will be the next coach? The local poobahs are talking Bill Parcells...

AlphaSigOU 12-24-2002 11:05 AM

Re: Bye, Campo

Quote:

Originally posted by tinydancer
I think you're right. Who do you think will be the next coach? The local poobahs are talking Bill Parcells...
That's what I'm thinking as well, if Jerry's price is right.