GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   What's For Dinner? (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=38016)

sigmagrrl 08-20-2003 10:32 PM

Since I came back to work to help out, and I came here straight from the gym, I had no real grub so:

3 pieces of Atkins bread
A banana
a cup of strawberry yogurt
10 cherry Swedish fish!!

LOL

I NEED REAL FOOD!!

Lord help me NOT stop at Mickey D's on the way home!

Tom Earp 08-20-2003 10:34 PM

Diet Food Sucks!:o

Doctor told me if it tastes good spit it out it is bad for you!:p

Changed Doctors!:D

Left over Roast tonite! As soon off of Puter, home Made Ice Cream and Strawberry Jam!:cool:

SEE YA!:)

MoonStar17 08-21-2003 09:05 AM

last night i made steak sandwhiches...
they were good...

i have to start cooking more...but sometimes i get so lazy and just go out... :( baddd baddd habit to get into

sigmagrrl 08-21-2003 12:12 PM

Moonstar17,

Can you share how you did that? I LOVE steak and cheese sammiches!!!

MeLikey 08-22-2003 01:20 AM

Went to Friday's-- had the pecan chicken salad which I love, but it wasn't as good as usual....

mmcat 08-22-2003 07:42 AM

ordered in chinese...butterfly chicken, white rice and won-tons. yummy.

Lady Pi Phi 08-22-2003 09:14 AM

I was out and didn't have time to catch dinner last night, so when I got home I had cold left over pork chops. I was too lazy to heat them up, and some coleslaw. Not exactly and appetizing meal.

But the other night I might dinner and it was so yummy if I do say say so myself. I madde rosemary-garlic baked chicken from the weight watchers cookbook and with it was some brown rice and a salad with my homemade Golden Caesar dressing.

tunatartare 08-22-2003 01:46 PM

Last night I had dinner at my friend's house. Her mom made us salad with Asparagus, string beans, potatoes, tuna, and black olives. It was quite tasty. I wish she gave me the recipe.

xok85xo 08-22-2003 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DaisyKLP
Last night I had dinner at my friend's house. Her mom made us salad with Asparagus, string beans, potatoes, tuna, and black olives. It was quite tasty. I wish she gave me the recipe.
that sounds like a nicoise salad ...you could easily find a recipe on foodtv.com i'm sure..altho it sounds like you just listed all of the ingredients :)

tunatartare 08-22-2003 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xok85xo
that sounds like a nicoise salad ...you could easily find a recipe on foodtv.com i'm sure..altho it sounds like you just listed all of the ingredients :)
Thanx. :) I know what the ingredients are, I just don't know how she made the dressing. :)

MeLikey 08-23-2003 05:49 PM

Yesterday it was KFC... probably going out to dinner in a little since we just got back from the beach. My mom hardly ever cooks now, it's always take-out, pizza, KFC, fast food or going out to dinner!

Lady Pi Phi 08-25-2003 06:55 PM

Tonight it's Herb Grilled Chicken...well since I don't have a grill I just cooked it in a skillet. Brown rice and steamed carrots.

My mum just got A Weight Watcher's Cookbook and there are some tasty recipies in it. So I'm given it a try.

MeLikey 08-25-2003 07:35 PM

tacos!

MeLikey 08-25-2003 07:42 PM

Never mind, we're going out to dinner, as I previously said, my mom never cooks-- well, neither do I!

ZTAMich 08-25-2003 07:56 PM

7:40 and i have no idea which frozen dinner to make....had pasta three times last week...no more!