GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Gamma Phi Beta (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Gamma Phi Goodies (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=100009)

SWTXBelle 09-30-2008 01:30 PM

Gamma Phi Goodies

Sisters, can you recommend sites or stores for Gamma Phi letters, sweatshirts, fun stuff? Thanks - I use www.joetoga.com, but mainly because I can swing by the store.

joliebelle 09-30-2008 04:12 PM

Sorority Specialties is where I always shop

crescent&pearls 10-03-2008 11:12 AM

If you are looking for cute battery operated candles (the hand held type) Oriental Trading has them in their Christmas stuff for $19.99 a dozen.
these look a little better than the cardboard tube type!

gphifoxAL 12-14-2008 11:26 PM

www.somethinggreek.com www.gammaphigifts.com www.greekgear.com www.prographicssportswear.com all good sites for shirts and random goodies!

crescent&pearls 02-08-2009 08:07 PM

Love this!

http://prmarkets.com/product_info.php?products_id=460

LAblondeGPhi 06-12-2009 03:02 PM

Hi ladies!

If you don't mind my asking, I'm curious to hear what you all look for in a sorority merchandise website? Obviously local Greek stores are always good because you can pick things up right away, but when you buy online, what do you want to see? Low prices? Cheap shipping? Easy processing? Lots of product information? Specific products? Quantity discounts?

I ask because I own www.GammaPhiGifts.com, and my goal is to be the most Gamma Phi-friendly company there is. I obviously can't compete with local Greek stores if I'm not physically there and you need something right away, but I can try to be there for the rest of your needs.

Additionally, what products would you like to see GammaPhized?

Thanks for letting me do a little semi-hijak, ladies!

PeppyGPhiB 06-12-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAblondeGPhi (Post 1816457)
Hi ladies!

If you don't mind my asking, I'm curious to hear what you all look for in a sorority merchandise website? Obviously local Greek stores are always good because you can pick things up right away, but when you buy online, what do you want to see? Low prices? Cheap shipping? Easy processing? Lots of product information? Specific products? Quantity discounts?

I ask because I own www.GammaPhiGifts.com, and my goal is to be the most Gamma Phi-friendly company there is. I obviously can't compete with local Greek stores if I'm not physically there and you need something right away, but I can try to be there for the rest of your needs.

Are you a Licensed Vendor (by IH)? That would help you, as IH tells women to buy only from Licensed Vendors.

LAblondeGPhi 06-12-2009 04:35 PM

Of course! :)
http://www.greeklicensing.com/search...ID=17&catID=34

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeppyGPhiB (Post 1816463)
Are you a Licensed Vendor (by IH)? That would help you, as IH tells women to buy only from Licensed Vendors.

frannie B 07-06-2009 09:07 PM

Licensed GPhi vendor at www.trulysisters.com, they have some different cards on-line

G.Phi.Beautiful 08-26-2009 01:58 AM

www.etsy.com has some great unique items.

Today, I searched crescent moon and found a GORGEOUS vintage rhinestone crescent moon brooch that I knew I had to have as soon as I saw it. (I just bought it a few hours ago.;))There were plenty of other vintage and handmade crescent moon items, especially in the form of brooches and pendants.

I strongly suggest the site if you are looking for an original way to represent Gamma Phi!

LAblondeGPhi 09-15-2009 07:31 PM

Totes

So my boyfriend, who is in DC this week for work, just texted me that he "drove past some sorority recruitment magic" and that there were "tote bags everywhere!"

Which leads to the question: What kind of tote bags is your chapter getting/interested in this year?

I see a lot of simple canvas and canvas boat totes (with the contrasting color handles) in L.A., as well as a dabble of American Apparel totes. I rarely see oilcloth or Vera bags. I may be biased, but I don't really get the oilcloth and Vera thing.

GeorgiaGPhiB 01-28-2010 03:00 PM

Totes

LAblondeGPhi,

I can only speak for myself when it comes to the oilcloth and vera, but I don't like them either. But a lot of my sisters were running to the stores to get the new vera because it was brown and pink. I think that makes a big statement ... JUST because it was brown and pink. I have looked at your website, sisterly love! I really love the boat totes myself, I guess because of my preppy sensibility and they stand up by themselves, so in chapter, class, etc my stuff is not all over the floor.

txpacer 07-09-2010 04:16 PM

Forgive me for crashing, ladies, but I found these shoes which kind of match your colors on Piperlime. They are only 30 bucks!
http://piperlime.gap.com/Asset_Archi...2-01p01v01.jpg

SunDevilGreek 10-13-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAblondeGPhi (Post 1816457)
Hi ladies!

Hi! I know it's been a bit since you posted, but for like 2 years I've been looking for these sandals I saw that make a gphi imprint in the sand when you walk. The girl who had them said she got them at IH when she bought one of the bricks. Also, a tote (big enough for books to sit) and with pockets on the outside would be nice. :)