GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Alpha Kappa Alpha (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   What's the T? NOAH'S ARC!!!! (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=80069)

RedefinedDiva 08-18-2006 12:31 AM

What's the T? NOAH'S ARC!!!!

OK, so that we can stop flooding the News thread with discussion of this FABULOUS series, I decided to start a thread specifically dedicated to Noah's Arc!

OK, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this show and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that I found out about it!!

I want Noah and Wade to get back together also. They make a nice couple and we know that they still love one another. I was a little put off by Wade at first, but he has grown on me.

Trey!! Baby boy is a big fine sexy red thing! Alex is such a queen sometimes, but I LOVE him. He tells it like it is!

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky.... *smh*

Chance and Eddie are OK. I am still mad at Eddie for cheating, but, as long as Chance loves him, I'm cool.

Guy is gay. 'Nuff said.

nikki1920 08-18-2006 08:51 AM

Not big sexy red thing!!!!!!! :rofl:

The gay love scenes threw me off (still do at times; the hook up party :eek: ), but the show is GREAT!!!

And truth be told, don't we all have friends (straight or gay) who are like these characters?

mulattogyrl 08-18-2006 09:25 AM

I'm so glad somebody started a thread about this show. :). I have to get Season 1 so I can catch up. Hopefully I can do that some time this week-end.

Yes, Alex is a queen, and I could tell that just from the one episode I saw!

The gay love scenes were also something I had to get used to, but sometimes I have to get used to some of the straight scenes I see on TV as well, lol.

Wade and Eddie are handsome.

RedefinedDiva 08-18-2006 09:48 AM

You all think the gay love scenes on the show are too much, but have you seen the deleted scenes that are on the DVD?

H-O-T!!!!

jitterbug13 08-18-2006 01:27 PM

RD, thanks for starting this thread. I was thinking about doing it, since I got the converstaion started to being with. :)

Wade and Noah--I want them to get back together too! I want to know how the dinner's going to go next week! I'm suprised that Noah kicked Malik to the curb so soon. I though they were going to drag that out a little more (he was smothering).

Chance and Eddie--I have a feeling that Eddie is still cheating on him and really doesn't care about Chance. I really didn't like the way he's been treating him lately, especially when Kenya decided to take a nap at the furnitue store. :p

Ricky--I would like to see how his relationship with the Dr. develops.

Alex--I think Trey's cheating on him with the dude who was staying in the house with them (Wade's friend).

kiml122 08-18-2006 02:34 PM

Of course I have said before my 2 favorites are Alex and Noah.

I like the fab 4, and all their S.O's except Eddie. I just don't like him at all.

RedefinedDiva 08-18-2006 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jitterbug13
RD, thanks for starting this thread. I was thinking about doing it, since I got the converstaion started to being with. :)

You are welcome! It was time to take the discussion to it's own thread because I was ready to talk!

Quote:

Chance and Eddie--I have a feeling that Eddie is still cheating on him and really doesn't care about Chance. I really didn't like the way he's been treating him lately, especially when Kenya decided to take a nap at the furnitue store. :p
Eddie is definitely still doing something. I HATE they way that he always emphaiszes that she is his daughter, like Chance is the nanny or some sort of kidnapper. :rolleyes: I could really live without Chance, but that's just my opinion.... :cool:

Quote:

Alex--I think Trey's cheating on him with the dude who was staying in the house with them (Wade's friend).
I CAN NOT stand Guy! I think they are cheating and I would HATE that! But I do believe that it's going on. Guy always pops up at the wrong time or the (seemingly) perfect time. I believe that he set the fire. And did you notice that he knew the fireman script? Hmmm..... Some freaky sneaky is going on.

jojapeach 08-18-2006 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedefinedDiva
I believe that he set the fire. And did you notice that he knew the fireman script? Hmmm..... Some freaky sneaky is going on.

I said the same thing. Remember when he told Alex he could throw down when he tasted the yams? Then, remember that Alex said, "You can stay here as long as you want!" Didn't Guy look a little smug...? :mad: That made me think, "SET UP!"

I'm mad that Alex didn't catch on. He even said he didn't understand how a fire was set from burnt toast. The toaster wasn't even smoking or burning. Come on now!

I'm still gonna watch to see what happens. I love this show.

kiml122 08-18-2006 06:07 PM

If Tre is cheating on Alex with Guy, I'm really going to want to sock Tre because I like Tre and Alex together and also Alex already had issues with Guy anyway....and feeling some kind of way about him, and he is trhying for his and Tre's relationship to accdept Guy....but I agree something freaky sneaky is definitely going on with Guy.

RedefinedDiva 08-18-2006 06:54 PM

Trey is also fighting too hard for that friendship.

Now that I think about it, I don't know what happened when Alex went over to Guy's house that night that Trey slept over. I know that Alex was dressed like the Black Ninja and that may have frightened Guy, but when you have company sleeping over, why would you automatically start shooting when you hear someone in the house? Hmmm... Guy might have been trying to get rid of Alex..... If Trey is cheating and Alex ever finds out, I want him to go ALL OUT! Do it WAY bigger than Chance and WAY, WAAAAAAAY bigger than when he tried to choke Guy at the wedding. He needs Wade to coldcock him like Wade when he laid Eddie out! LOL!

Senusret I 08-18-2006 07:31 PM

I have never seen Noah's Arc. :eek:

kiml122 08-18-2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedefinedDiva
Trey is also fighting too hard for that friendship.

Now that I think about it, I don't know what happened when Alex went over to Guy's house that night that Trey slept over. I know that Alex was dressed like the Black Ninja and that may have frightened Guy, but when you have company sleeping over, why would you automatically start shooting when you hear someone in the house?

I thought it odd as well that Guy would have a gun in the house knowing that he had a guest staying over, but remember Guy was having sex with his girlfriend whenAlex broke in because Alex thought the moans were coming from Tre and Guy, when Tre was actually outside sleep.

As for Chance and Eddie I so want them to break up for good. I mean for real I just don't like Eddie. I liked Chance better when he was going out with the thug dude when he found out that Eddie cheated because he wanted a little thug in his life.

kiml122 08-18-2006 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senusret I

Do you have digital cable? It comes on the LOGO channel if you have digital, well at least in my area it's only on digital cable.

Senusret I 08-18-2006 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiml122
Do you have digital cable? It comes on the LOGO channel if you have digital, well at least in my area it's only on digital cable.

It's only on digital cable in DC as well..... not feeling paying all that money just to see Noah's Arc, Degrassi, and Sesame Unpaved.

But God I wish I could, lol.

jitterbug13 08-18-2006 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senusret I

(((Senusret I)))

Season 1 is on DVD now. If they don't have it at the video store, Amazon and Best Buy have it. You can also see (at least this week's episode) on www.logoonline.com . They just on the second episode of the season so it won't be too hard to catch up. Hope this helps! :)