GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Kappa Alpha Psi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   New Bruhs, introduce yourself!!! (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=68785)

deu2e_klub 04-20-2010 12:52 AM

Spring 2k10
 
H

TonyStarK5 05-20-2010 01:47 AM

Michael Lawrence
Kappa Gamma
Spring 10
Tony Stark KKA Samsonite
5 Klub Tail Klub RocK Klub

KAPPAtivating 05-23-2010 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyStarK5 (Post 1931521)
Michael Lawrence
Kappa Gamma
Spring 10
Tony Stark KKA Samsonite
5 Klub Tail Klub RocK Klub

WelKome...still HOT off the sands...:D

KINGKONG1911 06-17-2010 01:56 AM

YO to the bruhs
 
Ibrahim shekoni
Kappa Theta
Fall 2K9
King Kong
Dime Klub

tcannon2007 06-25-2010 01:11 PM

YO Nupes
 
Taylor Cannon
Gamma Omicron Chapter
Spring 2K4
Trials and Tribulations
Surprise Surprise

FWA_NUPE_HONRE 08-08-2010 10:13 AM

Changed User name
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IKE_DA_KAPPA (Post 1912122)
Brothers I am the newest of new in the EP. I am a member of the Fort Washington (MD) Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. I crossed the burning sands 26 March 2010 @ 7:23 PM and 27 seconds. Glad to be a member of the greatest fraternity on Earth, and i am ready to work.

Spring 2010
Kase KLOSED
6 Honore'

Nupes, I have changed my username on greek chat. I used to be IKE_DA_KAPPA. Glad to be here!

ShowK-Ace_1911 08-13-2010 02:42 PM

Was Good bruhs!!
Kevin Watkins

Eta Gamma Chapter
Spr 2K10
Oceans 11
Ace Klub ShowK-Ace K.K.A KomiK

spokanewordd 10-16-2010 11:04 PM

YO!!!!!



Xavier Bolden
DD (Jackson State University)
11 Klub Shonuff, spoKane worDD
Spring 2K10

JKenny 10-30-2010 05:58 PM

YO one time to all my NUPEs in the building, for my real name PM me, but I'm not gonna drop it on such a public forum

TAILor Mad3, Yo Perfekt Fit
Fall 10'
Iota Tau [UA]
Tre/Tail
10.11.10 11:49PM

dreamseeker 10-30-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKenny (Post 1999495)
YO one time to all my NUPEs in the building, for my real name PM me, but I'm not gonna drop it on such a public forum

TAILor Mad3, Yo Perfekt Fit
Fall 10'
Iota Tau [UA]
Tre/Tail
10.11.10 11:49PM

i remember you. congratulations. :)

PrettyBoy 10-31-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKenny (Post 1999495)
YO one time to all my NUPEs in the building, for my real name PM me, but I'm not gonna drop it on such a public forum

TAILor Mad3, Yo Perfekt Fit
Fall 10'
Iota Tau [UA]
Tre/Tail
10.11.10 11:49PM

Welcome to the bond, Phi. It's always good to have another new member who's going places and achieving. Welcome to the most hated fraternity on the planet.:D

Phi V

PrettyBoy 11-01-2010 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKenny (Post 1999495)
YO one time to all my NUPEs in the building, for my real name PM me, but I'm not gonna drop it on such a public forum

TAILor Mad3, Yo Perfekt Fit
Fall 10'
Iota Tau [UA]
Tre/Tail
10.11.10 11:49PM

Hey Phi, are you going to change your screen name to something "Nupish?" :D

JKenny 11-02-2010 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1999838)
Hey Phi, are you going to change your screen name to something "Nupish?" :D

Haha I just might have to Phi; but the question is; what exactly

JKenny 11-02-2010 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamseeker (Post 1999550)
i remember you. congratulations. :)

Thank you!

JKenny 11-02-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyBoy (Post 1999838)
Hey Phi, are you going to change your screen name to something "Nupish?" :D

]

Say Phi; do I have to create a new ID all together?

PrettyBoy 11-03-2010 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKenny (Post 2000197)
Haha I just might have to Phi; but the question is; what exactly

Something that represents you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKenny (Post 2000205)
]

Say Phi; do I have to create a new ID all together?

I don't know. I have seen some people on here change their name and keep their post count. You'd have to ask a mod to find out how.

G-Kue 1911 11-10-2010 06:11 PM

Kongrats Nupe...welkome to the bond!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKenny (Post 1999495)
YO one time to all my NUPEs in the building, for my real name PM me, but I'm not gonna drop it on such a public forum

TAILor Mad3, Yo Perfekt Fit
Fall 10'
Iota Tayou on the u [UA]
Tre/Tail
10.11.10 11:49PM


KAPPAtivating 11-14-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKenny (Post 1999495)
YO one time to all my NUPEs in the building, for my real name PM me, but I'm not gonna drop it on such a public forum

TAILor Mad3, Yo Perfekt Fit
Fall 10'
Iota Tau [UA]
Tre/Tail
10.11.10 11:49PM

Kongrats!!! Glad you got the opportunity to reach KAPPAland!!!

gabebad 11-20-2010 02:11 PM

Yo!

B Jackson
Stamford [CT] Alumni
Fall '10
10/29/10 11:51PM

Kollective2 12-21-2010 03:30 AM

Greetings brothers of Phi Nu Pi!!!
YO YO!!!

E.j.Thomas
Deuce Klub
Fall 08'
KKA Kollective
Kontreversial Delivery
Zeta Theta (Headhunters)
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.

khemistry1911 12-22-2010 04:01 AM

Zeta Theta
 
Wilmon Brown III
Ace Klub- Khemsitry
Zeta Theta
Kontroversial Delivery
Fall 2K8

khemistry1911 12-22-2010 04:02 AM

I see you deuce klub!

ZYTailKlub 12-23-2010 05:10 PM

Beezie
"UNTamable Kraze"
Zeta Upsilon
Sp 10
8 Klub/ Tail
8 K.O.K.K

PrettyBoy 12-24-2010 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kollective2 (Post 2013436)
Greetings brothers of Phi Nu Pi!!!
YO YO!!!

E.j.Thomas
Deuce Klub
Fall 08'
KKA Kollective
Kontreversial Delivery
Zeta Theta (Headhunters)
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khemistry1911 (Post 2013755)
I see you deuce klub!

LOL @ this.

Welcome brothers.

PrettyBoy 12-24-2010 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZYTailKlub (Post 2014220)
Beezie
"UNTamable Kraze"
Zeta Upsilon
Sp 10
8 Klub/ Tail
8 K.O.K.K

Welcome

Kappachino3Klub 01-04-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKenny (Post 1999495)
YO one time to all my NUPEs in the building, for my real name PM me, but I'm not gonna drop it on such a public forum

TAILor Mad3, Yo Perfekt Fit
Fall 10'
Iota Tau [UA]
Tre/Tail
10.11.10 11:49PM



Welkome to the Bond JKenny...glad to see another TreKlub in the forum. YO!!!

fly_nupe2k10 01-16-2011 12:08 PM

YO!
 
Jason Drew
3klub-Klean Kid
2k10 FAMU
Alpha Xi Chapter
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.

fly_nupe2k10 01-16-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kappachino3Klub (Post 2016702)
Welkome to the Bond JKenny...glad to see another TreKlub in the forum. YO!!!

YOOOOOOOOO TreKlub!

Senusret I 01-16-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fly_nupe2k10 (Post 2021040)
Jason Drew
3klub-Klean Kid
2k10 FAMU
Alpha Xi Chapter
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.

Perpa Rain..... Perpa Rain

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/...PurpleRain.gif

Puryear 01-16-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fly_nupe2k10 (Post 2021040)
Jason Drew
3klub-Klean Kid
2k10 FAMU
Alpha Xi Chapter
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.

Really? I log in after a few months hiatus and this is the first thing I see.

Try a little harder...2011 will bring all the perps to surface, lol.

ctownnupe 01-28-2011 11:34 PM

Yo!!! to the bruhs!

James Evans
Cleveland Alumni
10/15/98
The Furious 4
#2 of 4 working parts

Stumbled across the forum and one of the first thing I see is folks talking about piebacks.... and I said "must be some DZ Nupes around!!" (LOL) I see my boy PB is running this ish!

PB (RM... I laugh when I say PB but I gotta follow protocol).... what's up Bro!! I was asking your Ace about you and your 3Klub LAST WEEK on FB. How's things going, Phi? I tried to PM you, but it said you didn't take private messages. Are you in the 'D'? Hit me up when you get a chance!

PrettyBoy 01-28-2011 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctownnupe (Post 2024863)
Yo!!! to the bruhs!

James Evans
Cleveland Alumni
10/15/98
The Furious 4
#2 of 4 working parts

Stumbled across the forum and one of the first thing I see is folks talking about piebacks.... and I said "must be some DZ Nupes around!!" (LOL) I see my boy PB is running this ish!

PB (RM... I laugh when I say PB but I gotta follow protocol).... what's up Bro!! I was asking your Ace about you and your 3Klub LAST WEEK on FB. How's things going, Phi? I tried to PM you, but it said you didn't take private messages. Are you in the 'D'? Hit me up when you get a chance!

LOL! you know how it's done at DZ.:D

PrettyBoy 01-29-2011 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctownnupe (Post 2024863)
PB (RM... I laugh when I say PB but I gotta follow protocol).... !

LOL I just caught this. When folks first started calling me PB on here, I laughed, too.

Jamarcus1911 03-01-2011 11:57 PM

Jamarcus Watson
Spr. 09
#5-Kustom Made
Eta Nu

Skorpion 03-14-2011 07:41 PM

Whaddup Bruhs of Phi Nu Pi

Mark Stevenson
Smithfield (NC) Alumni
Ace Klub- Skorpion
Spr. 2K11
Special Task Force - K.O.D.E. 7

YeahImNasty 03-31-2011 05:09 PM

YO YO

PM me for my real name

Koroner
Pi Eta
Spr 2k11
9klub
Time Krisis KKA E.R Konfidential
3/20 4:14:31 am

Fresh off and loving it so far...

Tre1911 04-03-2011 03:53 AM

Tre Jackson
Gamma Phi
Kaptain Krunch
5 Klub
Winter 2k11
Yo!

PrettyNasty 04-18-2011 03:10 PM

Neo Nupe
 
YO YO!

Aaron
Xi Kappa (b) produkt of Lamda Alpha
kka Kid Rock/Sonik the pledgehog
Duece klub/Rock klub
Spr' 11
whole line- The Sekond Koming
7:43:50pm

Tre1911 04-23-2011 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyNasty (Post 2048051)
YO YO!

Aaron
Xi Kappa (b) produkt of Lamda Alpha
kka Kid Rock/Sonik the pledgehog
Duece klub/Rock klub
Spr' 11
whole line- The Sekond Koming
7:43:50pm

What's up Nupe? Yo Yo!!!

Enkore3 05-17-2011 12:49 AM

YO
 
Mike M

EnKore KKA Kampus Keleb-Pretty

LOKK&LOAD Lambda E

Fall 10
Tre/ROKK Klub

YO to the NUPEs


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.