GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Kappa Alpha Psi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   New Bruhs, introduce yourself!!! (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=68785)

khemistry1911 12-22-2010 04:01 AM

Zeta Theta
 
Wilmon Brown III
Ace Klub- Khemsitry
Zeta Theta
Kontroversial Delivery
Fall 2K8

khemistry1911 12-22-2010 04:02 AM

I see you deuce klub!

ZYTailKlub 12-23-2010 05:10 PM

Beezie
"UNTamable Kraze"
Zeta Upsilon
Sp 10
8 Klub/ Tail
8 K.O.K.K

PrettyBoy 12-24-2010 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kollective2 (Post 2013436)
Greetings brothers of Phi Nu Pi!!!
YO YO!!!

E.j.Thomas
Deuce Klub
Fall 08'
KKA Kollective
Kontreversial Delivery
Zeta Theta (Headhunters)
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khemistry1911 (Post 2013755)
I see you deuce klub!

LOL @ this.

Welcome brothers.

PrettyBoy 12-24-2010 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZYTailKlub (Post 2014220)
Beezie
"UNTamable Kraze"
Zeta Upsilon
Sp 10
8 Klub/ Tail
8 K.O.K.K

Welcome

Kappachino3Klub 01-04-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKenny (Post 1999495)
YO one time to all my NUPEs in the building, for my real name PM me, but I'm not gonna drop it on such a public forum

TAILor Mad3, Yo Perfekt Fit
Fall 10'
Iota Tau [UA]
Tre/Tail
10.11.10 11:49PM



Welkome to the Bond JKenny...glad to see another TreKlub in the forum. YO!!!

fly_nupe2k10 01-16-2011 12:08 PM

YO!
 
Jason Drew
3klub-Klean Kid
2k10 FAMU
Alpha Xi Chapter
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.

fly_nupe2k10 01-16-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kappachino3Klub (Post 2016702)
Welkome to the Bond JKenny...glad to see another TreKlub in the forum. YO!!!

YOOOOOOOOO TreKlub!

Senusret I 01-16-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fly_nupe2k10 (Post 2021040)
Jason Drew
3klub-Klean Kid
2k10 FAMU
Alpha Xi Chapter
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.

Perpa Rain..... Perpa Rain

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/...PurpleRain.gif

Puryear 01-16-2011 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fly_nupe2k10 (Post 2021040)
Jason Drew
3klub-Klean Kid
2k10 FAMU
Alpha Xi Chapter
Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.

Really? I log in after a few months hiatus and this is the first thing I see.

Try a little harder...2011 will bring all the perps to surface, lol.

ctownnupe 01-28-2011 11:34 PM

Yo!!! to the bruhs!

James Evans
Cleveland Alumni
10/15/98
The Furious 4
#2 of 4 working parts

Stumbled across the forum and one of the first thing I see is folks talking about piebacks.... and I said "must be some DZ Nupes around!!" (LOL) I see my boy PB is running this ish!

PB (RM... I laugh when I say PB but I gotta follow protocol).... what's up Bro!! I was asking your Ace about you and your 3Klub LAST WEEK on FB. How's things going, Phi? I tried to PM you, but it said you didn't take private messages. Are you in the 'D'? Hit me up when you get a chance!

PrettyBoy 01-28-2011 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctownnupe (Post 2024863)
Yo!!! to the bruhs!

James Evans
Cleveland Alumni
10/15/98
The Furious 4
#2 of 4 working parts

Stumbled across the forum and one of the first thing I see is folks talking about piebacks.... and I said "must be some DZ Nupes around!!" (LOL) I see my boy PB is running this ish!

PB (RM... I laugh when I say PB but I gotta follow protocol).... what's up Bro!! I was asking your Ace about you and your 3Klub LAST WEEK on FB. How's things going, Phi? I tried to PM you, but it said you didn't take private messages. Are you in the 'D'? Hit me up when you get a chance!

LOL! you know how it's done at DZ.:D

PrettyBoy 01-29-2011 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctownnupe (Post 2024863)
PB (RM... I laugh when I say PB but I gotta follow protocol).... !

LOL I just caught this. When folks first started calling me PB on here, I laughed, too.

Jamarcus1911 03-01-2011 11:57 PM

Jamarcus Watson
Spr. 09
#5-Kustom Made
Eta Nu

Skorpion 03-14-2011 07:41 PM

Whaddup Bruhs of Phi Nu Pi

Mark Stevenson
Smithfield (NC) Alumni
Ace Klub- Skorpion
Spr. 2K11
Special Task Force - K.O.D.E. 7


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.