GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   What's your Halloween costume? (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=41616)

kddani 10-30-2003 09:57 PM

What's your Halloween costume?

I don't think this has been discussed yet.... what are you dressing up as for Halloween (if you are dressing up, of course)?

I wasn't sure about a costume, then I didn't want to buy some piece of crap $15 costume from a drug store, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something i'll never wear.

So I'm going to go for the schoolgirl outfit...... easy to put together, and mostly pieces that I can wear again.

Hootie 10-30-2003 10:02 PM

I don't think I'm going to dress up this year. I work 1 to 9 and I don't want to be the only one dressed up and then get stuck handing out the candy while everyone else is selling (like I did last year). :rolleyes:

breathesgelatin 10-30-2003 10:05 PM

I am a giant inflatable pumpkin.

I won best female costume yesterday at the Pi Phi Halloween party. :cool:

swissmiss04 10-30-2003 10:06 PM

Well tonight I have a party and I'm going as Cleopatra...then tomorrow at work I'm going in costume as Audrey Hepburn. Anyone have any suggestions to help me recreate her "signature" look? PM me if you do!

josh8o 10-30-2003 10:42 PM

we are having our formal in vegas this weekend, so tomorrow we are all dressing up with our dates.

me and my date are gonna be a boy scout pimp, and a girl scout hoe

astroAPhi 10-30-2003 10:50 PM

My boyfriend and I were going to be Spartan cheerleaders, but I have to fly out of town for a funeral. :( So it will have to wait until next year.

AXJules 10-30-2003 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by josh8o
we are having our formal in vegas this weekend, so tomorrow we are all dressing up with our dates.

me and my date are gonna be a boy scout pimp, and a girl scout hoe

That is so so so adorable!

I am wearing this kids police jacket w/reflectors and a badge...kinda looks like a short dress....that's it-it's going to be cute.

ThetaPrincess24 10-30-2003 10:51 PM

The hospital that I volunteer for is letting me use surgical scrubs and giving me a surgical mask, so i'm going as a sexy surgeon :)

I'm already thinking ahead for next year too.........a belly dancer!

Tom Earp 10-30-2003 10:56 PM

Coconut Shells for Boobies, and A grass skirt for not being able to get with OTW, Hootie, Betarulz and Chop in Omaha!:(

Going to scare the S**t out of the kids!;)

Bah Hum Halloweenies!:mad:

TexasTechBabe 10-30-2003 11:13 PM

I'm gonna be a Hooters girl!!

absolutuscchick 10-30-2003 11:51 PM

Well I thought about being a Hooters Girl but lacked the shorts, so I'm going to be a cowgirl....the easiest costume that still looks hot!!

PM_Mama00 10-31-2003 10:24 AM

While more than half of my chapter will be wussing out to dress up as school girls, I'll be donning my beat up Ohio State fan costume... complete with handcuffs and a sign that says "Warning: I riot".

No offense... I did Michigan State a few years ago. I had absolutely no creativity this year, which is quite unusual for me.

Any ideas for a party I'm goin to next week?

moe.ron 10-31-2003 10:29 AM

I'm going as Adam

swissmiss04 10-31-2003 10:33 AM

No way moe.ron! I was Eve one year a long time ago. It was funny as hell.

FAB*SpiceySpice 10-31-2003 12:02 PM

I don't have a costume. I couldn't think of anything creative enough. :(