GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Sorority Recruitment (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   Panhellenic Toast (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=116249)

NinjaPoodle 09-28-2010 03:58 PM

Panhellenic Toast
 
I thought this was cool. It's from the College of William and Mary. they start about 30 seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqcS6...eature=related

DGTess 09-28-2010 05:57 PM

Outstanding! Thank you for highlighting this.

whiteandblack 09-28-2010 06:27 PM

pretty awesome.

honeychile 09-28-2010 08:30 PM

I think it would be totally awesome if every Recruitment started with something like that! My biggest regret is that there isn't a chapter of Alpha Delta Pi there.

Just out of curiosity, when was the last sorority chapter installed at William & Mary?

Scully 09-28-2010 09:24 PM

I love that, thank you!

SWTXBelle 09-28-2010 09:25 PM

Wonderful!

honeychile 09-28-2010 10:08 PM

The more I watch that, the more I think that every greek campus could benefit by something similar!

pomplemousse12 09-28-2010 11:25 PM

I've watched this video tons of times, and it's so amazing! I'm sad that there isn't a chapter of Alpha Phi there because I'd love to hear what they'd say. At the end of each round of recruitment here, all of the sororities gather together with the PNMs like in this video, but we recite the Panhellenic Creed. Our goal this year is to memorize it.

honeychile 09-28-2010 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pomplemousse12 (Post 1988792)
I've watched this video tons of times, and it's so amazing! I'm sad that there isn't a chapter of Alpha Phi there because I'd love to hear what they'd say.

I've already figured out one for ADPi! :D

Quote:

At the end of each round of recruitment here, all of the sororities gather together with the PNMs like in this video, but we recite the Panhellenic Creed. Our goal this year is to memorize it.
We did that at Panhel meetings - I think it's awesome!

GammaPhi1874 09-29-2010 04:06 AM

I love this!

WhiteDaisy128 09-29-2010 07:20 AM

Love it love it love it!

Tulip86 09-29-2010 09:00 AM

amazing, great example for other schools

NinjaPoodle 09-29-2010 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeychile (Post 1988713)
I think it would be totally awesome if every Recruitment started with something like that! My biggest regret is that there isn't a chapter of Alpha Delta Pi there.

Just out of curiosity, when was the last sorority chapter installed at William & Mary?

Pi Phi 1925
AChiO 1927
Chi O 1921
Tri Delta 1928
DG 1982
G Phi Beta 1934
KAT 1922
Kappa Delta 1928
KKG 1923
Phi Mu 1926

deltag_girl 09-29-2010 02:53 PM

loveeeeee this!!

FSUZeta 09-29-2010 04:53 PM

thanks ninjapoodle. i loved watching this!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.