GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Pi Kappa Alpha (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=161)
-   -   Glad To Be #1 (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=41018)

Mr. Miller 10-17-2003 10:42 PM

Glad To Be #1

Its good to be the best brothers. Ive been reading some of the other fraternities posts, and all they can talk about is getting in trouble. the sig taus have been banned at ISU. This makes me grin because they think they are our rivals here at ecu.

Give me a hollar if you feel the same!!

Pikes once, Pikes twice,

In Phi Phi I trust
Matt

mattpike 10-18-2003 10:11 AM

yeah we are

most people say its hard staying on top, around here its tradition. we will restart the Pi Kappa Alpha dynasty here at ECU once again. takin it back old school. we have always been the best and still are but we just quit strutting like we are. thats going to change with this pledge class.

sairose 10-20-2003 05:37 PM

Pikes are definately #1 on my campus. :D THey strive to be respectable, cool guys...and it shows. They're the biggest on campus with the biggest house, and their parties are always huge. :)

mattpike 10-21-2003 03:18 PM

thanks

thanks for the response. i like hearing that they are doing well other places as well. have a great day.

mnmsgrl 10-24-2003 07:57 AM

here at Drexel-

they have the best rush turnouts...
the best % bid acceptance...
the most Community Service Hours...usually more then all the other fraternities combined...
and overall the best men!

--Proud Pike GF and Dphie Member

Mr. Miller 10-25-2003 04:16 PM

Thats What Im talking about

Guys you know its good when you have women talking good about chapters, then it transposes to nation wide acceptance. Thanks girls for your support and good thoughts.

sairose 10-25-2003 05:46 PM

Re: Thats What Im talking about

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Miller
Guys you know its good when you have women talking good about chapters, then it transposes to nation wide acceptance. Thanks girls for your support and good thoughts.
You're very welcome! ;) I'm a proud Pike girl!!!

mnmsgrl 10-25-2003 08:49 PM

same here. I'm proud to support pikes...
They had 100% bid acceptance last night - 28 new men!

sairose 10-25-2003 10:49 PM

Wow, 100% acceptance is really awesome! The chapter here had a really high bid acceptance too.

mattpike 10-27-2003 01:17 PM

thats great

thats awsome. we had 100% bid acceptance but two dropped before formal pledging started. but we still have the best pledges on campus by far. definate leaders.

cashmoney 11-06-2003 08:37 PM

Re: Glad To Be #1

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Miller
Its good to be the best brothers. Ive been reading some of the other fraternities posts, and all they can talk about is getting in trouble.

Give me a hollar if you feel the same!!

Pikes once, Pikes twice,

In Phi Phi I trust
Matt

Don't think for a minute that we don't have problems, cause we do. Some of our strongest chapters have been expelled from campuses....mine included. Then again when we've been allowed back we've been on top. Still, we do have our problems.