GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Helping an old GCer dekeguy (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=231768)

Tom Earp 07-12-2017 02:23 PM

Helping an old GCer dekeguy

dekeguy has been trying to retrieve his pass word via site but will not allow him??

Can someone please help me out so I can get info to him?

Got this info from his cousin so give me a hand, please!!

Kevin 07-12-2017 03:17 PM

You'd need to involve John in that. I don't have the ability to reset passwords.

Tom Earp 07-13-2017 06:57 AM

Have tried to P M John but he is not taking any messages. Anyone here who can help in contacting him?

Tom Earp 07-13-2017 07:01 AM

Tried to P M John but his info says he is taking no P M . Anyone else who can contact him for help?

Tom Earp 07-15-2017 01:57 PM

Come on guys, still need help on this and I am at a loss???

FSUZeta 07-15-2017 06:51 PM

Tom, Even we super mods are not able to access passwords. I sent an email to John several days ago and notified you Via PM. My other suggestion was that Dekeguy try to create a new account. I am sorry(and understand) if he is impatient. That is all any of us can do.

honeychile 07-15-2017 10:52 PM

Wouldn't the easy way be for dekeguy to open a new account?

Kevin 07-15-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSUZeta (Post 2436175)
Tom, Even we super mods are not able to access passwords. I sent an email to John several days ago and notified you Via PM. My other suggestion was that Dekeguy try to create a new account. I am sorry(and understand) if he is impatient. That is all any of us can do.

Now you've shattered our illusion of omnipotence. It's all downhill from here.

Tom Earp 07-16-2017 07:08 AM

Will pass along your ideas. Thanks one and all for your help!

FSUZeta 07-16-2017 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin (Post 2436195)
Now you've shattered our illusion of omnipotence. It's all downhill from here.

Ha! Mea Culpa!

AZTheta 07-16-2017 10:26 AM

Recently had to change my passwords on multiple accounts. This included logging out of accounts, then logging back in (blah blah blah). Here on GC I only had to remember what the email address was that I used for signup (and I had that email written down on a list of accounts). The rest was self-explanatory.

Dekeguy, if he recalls the email he signed up with, can request a reset of his own password. This is not hard. Even I could do it (and I did).

Oh, one thing: if he doesn't remember what email address he used for sign up, I would venture to say he's SOL. Because John is (thus far) non-responsive, and apparently John's the only one who can reset passwords, from what the no-longer-omnipotent supermods are saying. *sad face*

Tom Earp 07-16-2017 02:36 PM

Passed info on to his cousin and hope this helps him! Thanks guys, you are special!!!:D