GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Delta Delta Delta (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Delta Roll Call (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=51853)

DeltaEmi88 11-17-2009 08:37 PM

Chapter: Epsilon Gamma

Something Unique about your Chapter: I'm not terribly sure, really, because I was just initiated. However, I do know that we were just chartered about 5 years ago.

Offices You Hold/Held: Nothing yet (although I hope to get one here in a few days!)

Favorite Memory: Leaving the house after preference night with a big smile on my face because I knew that Tri Delta was my number one choice. I definitely made the right decision!

TriDLove 05-26-2010 07:08 PM

Chapter: Theta Beta ♥

Something Unique about your Chapter: Our house was built with 3,333,333,333 bricks! It also has a room shaped like a delta (it was originally our chapter room!)

Offices You Hold/Held: None yet because I'm a relatively new member, but I hope to be in VPPR or Social Chairman!

Favorite Memory: a 3 way tie between the day I realized how much I wanted to be with our chapter, the day I got my bid and the day I found out who my big and family were. :D

greek4life24 01-25-2011 07:47 PM

Chapter: Epsilon Alpha
Something Unique About Your Chapter: We're the youngest chapter in the state- our installment date was October 25, 2003
Offices You Hold/Held: Recruitment Chair, Social Chair, Academic Development
Favorite Memory: There are so many! I think it all started officially when my Big Sis slipped my first official letter shirt over my head- it was the start of the best four years of my LIFE! :D

I'm also new to GC so I wanted to get on and say hi to all my sisters!

Delta Love

BumbleBeeofDDD 07-18-2011 02:14 PM

Chapter: Kappa
Something Unique About Your Chapter: We have an iron fence around our house that was given to us by General Pershing, whose sister was a member!
Offices You Hold/Held: None
Favorite Memory: "stealing" a composite from Phi Psi my first week in the house with my new roommates!

PanseyGirl 08-14-2011 04:19 PM

Chapter: Alpha Psi
Something Unique About Your Chapter: We were the first sorority established after the University of Florida went co-ed.
Offices: Alum Advisor
Memory: The most recent was the fantastic reunion of four pledge classes who met in San Francisco this June.

canadagal 12-05-2011 01:09 AM

Chapter: Canada Delta
Something Unique About Your Chapter: We are the only international sorority on our campus, University of Ottawa (There is one international fraternity, Sigma Chi).
Current Office: VPA
Favourite Memory: Sponsor Rev fall 2011 - I got two wonderful littles!! <3

DLAM!

Jesscuhs 08-03-2013 07:22 PM

Well, I see that no one has posted here in awhile! I am new to GC, so here we go.

Chapter: Phi Rho (Pacific)
Something Unique: Our chapter house used to be the President of the university's house.
No offices yet.
Favorite Memory: My family line has a little trick where on Big Sis Rev your gbig tricks you into thinking she is your big. Getting my big was a great experience!

DallasMom 08-17-2014 11:03 PM

Hi!
I'm fairly new to GC, so I'll add my info here, too!

Chapter: Phi Theta (Auburn)
Something Unique About Our Chapter: Our local alums grew pansies for us.
Favorite Memory: We recently had a reunion and it was amazing to see everyone. We picked up where we left off --- thirty years ago! Delta Love is forever!

BlueBayou 06-26-2019 11:42 AM

Chapter: Beta Xi
Something Unique About Your Chapter: Watching the house being built
Offices You Hold/Held: Assistant reference chair, trident corespondent
Favorite Memory: The sisterhood. Realizing that our differences make you stronger.

Cookiez17 12-30-2019 07:30 PM

Chapter: Alpha Alpha
Something Unique About Your Chapter: A building on campus is named for a sister
Office You Hold/Held: N/A
Favorite Memory: My initiation!The ceremony truly confirmed that I was at home in my chapter.