GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Delta Delta Delta (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Delta Roll Call (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=51853)

Football Fan 10-22-2007 05:48 PM

Welcome Adelphi sister! You must be proud to be a part of a chapter that is nearly one hundred years old.

Hopeful_Bubbles 10-29-2007 11:28 AM

Chapter: Omega Delta
Offices Held: none yet
Something Unique: #1 in governmental procedure
Favorite Memory: Initiation bar none- the actives are amazing... as was the "better than sex" cake we had to celebrate afterwards ;)

BuckeyeTriDelta 10-29-2007 04:05 PM

Welcome Bubbles!!! Glad to be calling you a sister! Oh..and I'm curious..are you in college or out? (because if you just got initiated and you are in college, you are an active, not an alumna yet). ;) In any case whether you are a collegian or alumna, welcome to Tri Delta!!!!:D

Football Fan 10-29-2007 04:13 PM

Hopeful Bubbles

Dear new sister,
Welcome to the bonds of Tri-Delta. I hope you visit some of the topics on our forum and view photos of DDDs from across the country.
I love your signature! Congratulations on your initiation at Omega Delta!
Fan
Theta Xi

Hopeful_Bubbles 10-29-2007 07:29 PM

Thanks ladies! I'm super happy to finally be able to proclaim that I'm a Tri-Delt! :D I'm an honor initiate so I'm an alum, but I'm on campus as a grad student. Sorry for the confusion.

Jimmy Choo 10-29-2007 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopeful_Bubbles (Post 1543052)
Thanks ladies! I'm super happy to finally be able to proclaim that I'm a Tri-Delt! :D I'm an honor initiate so I'm an alum, but I'm on campus as a grad student. Sorry for the confusion.

Welcome Bubbles!!! Buckeye and I both are honor initiates. Pleased to meet you! :)

BuckeyeTriDelta 10-30-2007 04:06 PM

WOO HOOO for another HI! Welcome again Bubbles!!:D

ruaprincs2 11-27-2007 06:12 PM

Chapter: Omega Delta
Offices Held: Starting Jan 2008-- TREASURER!
Something Unique: hmm.. we were originally the Delta Chapter of DDD, then all greek organizations were temporarily banned at ISU for a few years...but we have an original copy of some type of certificate signed by Sarah Ida Shaw!
Favorite Memory: Initiation ..then i have to agree with Bubbles above..the "better than sex" cake afterwards!!!!

BuckeyeTriDelta 11-28-2007 04:29 PM

Welcome ruaprincs2!

TriDPrincess 12-01-2007 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Football Fan (Post 1540512)
Welcome Adelphi sister! You must be proud to be a part of a chapter that is nearly one hundred years old.

Thanks for the welcome, I definitely am! I'm also so proud to be part of such a great sisterhood:) I'll be an alumnae by then but I'll be excited to see what we'll do for the hundred year anniversary

Alzz 01-12-2008 12:37 AM

Ill introduce..

Chapter: Beta Omicron
Offices Held: Social chair, scrapbook chair
Something Unique: We own the house next to our sorority house? lol ill think on it...
Favorite Memory: Getting my big sis and crying like a baby because I wanted it to be her soo badly. And then getting honestly mistaken for her actual sister multiple times.

Football Fan 01-12-2008 06:57 PM

Dear sister,
Welcome to Greek Chat. There are not many Tri-Deltas on this board, so I hope you return often and post.
As you can see we posted a recruitment thread. Unfortunately, we have no information from Illinois State DDDs. Could you help us by sending me a PM with the recruitment numbers or posting them? We are happy to hear about new members!
It was fun to read about the moment when you discovered the identitiy of your big sister. I know you will have great times ahead in your chapter.
Loyally,
Fan

richi 01-23-2008 02:28 PM

Status (New Memeber, Acitve, Alumna): New Member
Chapter: Nu
Something Unique about your Chapter: We have a room with a heated floor (Pine Room)
Offices You Hold/Held: None...yet
Favorite Memory: My Rho Gamma welcoming me to sisterhood!!!

tridelt4life 02-16-2008 04:26 AM

Chapter: Theta Pi
Something Unique about your Chapter: We're pretty much amazing at IM Sports? lol
Offices You Hold/Held: none as of yet
Favorite Memory: Pref night during rush... realizing I was in love with Tridelt

brunetteddd 02-17-2008 05:50 PM

Chapter: Gamma Psi
Something Unique: Aside from our group of girls? We almost always have the highest new member GPA on campus. :)
Offices: Music Chair
Favorite Memory: Pref night (bawled my EYES out)