GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Halloween Costume (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=80451)

BadSquirrelBeta 10-08-2006 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AGDee (Post 1335062)
I told the parents who asked that I was a menopausal mom...

Yes, one could certainly be "Ovarene"...Halloween or not. LOL

AlexMack 10-08-2006 09:21 PM

I'm going to be a tower. My boyfriend's going to be a plane.

Hey, if you can't laugh about it, you're letting the terrorists win!

Glitter650 10-09-2006 01:11 PM

Two of my friends and I are going to be the Powerpuff girls.

#3 Tsunami 10-09-2006 01:29 PM

Im going as an ADULT for halloween....
That requires that you just put on your regular clothes...

aephi alum 10-09-2006 06:50 PM

DH and I checked out the local costume shop yesterday. I found a nice red-and-black long dress, but I haven't decided how to accessorize it yet. It's called "Countess" but you could do a vampire look with it... except I can't pull it off - who ever heard of a vampire with a tan? :p

DH found a "samurai" costume. Just one thing: It's bright orange. When he stepped out of the dressing room to model it for me, I burst out laughing. When I could breathe again, I told him he looked like a pumpkin. He was not happy with me. I'm such a bad wife...

Speaking of "sexy" costumes, about 60% of the costumes for adult women were "sexy" something-or-other. Sexy vampire, sexy cat, sexy purple bunny, you get the idea. I even found a "Sexy Raggedy Ann" costume that was a midriff-baring blue top, a blue miniskirt with a little apron, a red yarn wig, and red-and-white striped stockings. That's just... wrong.

PM_Mama00 10-09-2006 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aephi alum (Post 1336165)
DH and I checked out the local costume shop yesterday. I found a nice red-and-black long dress, but I haven't decided how to accessorize it yet. It's called "Countess" but you could do a vampire look with it... except I can't pull it off - who ever heard of a vampire with a tan? :p

DH found a "samurai" costume. Just one thing: It's bright orange. When he stepped out of the dressing room to model it for me, I burst out laughing. When I could breathe again, I told him he looked like a pumpkin. He was not happy with me. I'm such a bad wife...

Speaking of "sexy" costumes, about 60% of the costumes for adult women were "sexy" something-or-other. Sexy vampire, sexy cat, sexy purple bunny, you get the idea. I even found a "Sexy Raggedy Ann" costume that was a midriff-baring blue top, a blue miniskirt with a little apron, a red yarn wig, and red-and-white striped stockings. That's just... wrong.

I think I know which dress you're talking about. Was it one of those costumes in a bag? I bought one like that a few years ago and the vampire collar thing bugged me so I just dressed as the devil's bride. I made a black veil, wore with my sequined red devil ears, and made a bouquet out of fake red roses, a tiny pitchfork, and black veil material.

aephi alum 10-10-2006 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PM_Mama00 (Post 1336227)
I think I know which dress you're talking about. Was it one of those costumes in a bag? I bought one like that a few years ago and the vampire collar thing bugged me so I just dressed as the devil's bride. I made a black veil, wore with my sequined red devil ears, and made a bouquet out of fake red roses, a tiny pitchfork, and black veil material.

I did try on a dress like that, and I agree with you about the collar - which is why I didn't buy it. I got something similar, but without the collar.

Dionysus 10-13-2006 03:51 PM

I'm being ShamikaT.

adpiucf 10-13-2006 03:55 PM

I don't know what to be this year!

FSUZeta 10-13-2006 05:10 PM

how about a fanta girl?

33girl 10-13-2006 05:17 PM

I have a white graduation gown and a black graduation gown. Therefore, I'm going to be either an angel or a nun.

Anyone thinking of making snarky comments, shut up. :p

adpiucf 10-13-2006 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FSUZeta (Post 1338763)
how about a fanta girl?

Now I have that song in my head!

Want a Fanta? Doncha want a, wanta Fanta?

amycat412 10-13-2006 05:27 PM

Hooters girl. :)

valkyrie 10-13-2006 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dionysus (Post 1338704)
I'm being ShamikaT.

And that's different from every other day how?

;)

AChiOhSnap 10-13-2006 06:18 PM

My boyfriend and I are going to a party hosted by the friend with the sickest sense of humor ever, and we're going to win his costume contest. The first prize goes to the girl with the most creative skank outfit, and to the guy with the most offensive costume.

The first prize is a box of Franzia, so I seriously need to win.

I'm going to be a kittykat prostitute. I stole the idea from an SNL skit about five years ago. If cat society had girl cats that sold themselves for money, that's what I'm going to be.

My boyfriend is going as Steve Irwin (complete with stuffed stingray attached to the safari shirt), but before you all get too horrified, at least he's not going as September 11.