GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Kappa Alpha Psi (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Kappa/scroller chants (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=99226)

PrettyBoy 09-01-2008 06:10 PM

Kappa/scroller chants

Hey brothers, if you have any old Kappa or scroller chants post them here. If you have some nasty ones (lol) still post them but edit the X rated stuff because about 90% of greekchatters are ladies so let's keep it as respectful as we can. Use this (@##$) instead. We'll figure it out.:D

I'll start. Here's an old scroller chant we used to do when we were showing.

"We are the scrollers don'tcha know, and we are here to give a show, so let's get down and do it right, we are the scrollers and we're outta site. The krimson and the kreme is a woman's dream, we are the scrollers and we make em' scream. The Deltas and the Zetas and those AKAs, they're gonna love us till the end of our days.

The Alphas and the Sigmas and Omega Psi Phi, y'all can go to hell and you know the reason why! Alphas, Alphas where are you? take those apes and put em' in a zoo, a get back, a get where? a get back a get where? a get back, how far? a get way on back, a get back.

Sigmas, Sigmas do you exist, when we greet you, do we say hello miss? a get back, a get where? a get back, a get where, a get back, how far? a get way on back a get back.

Que Psi Phi with your purple and gold, ya bald headed pussy pussies, bald headed pussy pussies, bald headed pussies with no kind of soul, a get back, a get where? a get back, a get where? a get back, how far? a get way on back, a get back.

To all you frats just get on back and listen to the words of the mighty scroller pack, a get back, a get where? a get back, a get where? a get back, how far? a get way.....on.....back.....a get back. Hmmmm hmmm hmmm".

ETA: No disrespect to the other fraternities in the D9, just having fun.;):D

PrettyDamnKocky 09-02-2008 12:35 AM

[Death Marching]

We Scrollers;
We Rough, tough, BAD motherf****rs don't take no stuff
We live, we die, we pledge our hearts for K A Psi

*repeat*

PrettyBoy 09-07-2008 05:57 AM

When we were scrollers we used to march in line in the "Kappa Left" position and say:

"Clear the streets, move aside, here come the scrollers of K A Psi, second to none, number one, Kappa Alpha Psi".

Then the tail would make a choo choo train sound, and then we would repeat.

ETA: Scrollers have been doing the "Kappa Left" since DZ's 1st line. It's a DZ tradition.

marquise1911 09-12-2008 09:14 AM

:eek:

PrettyDamnKocky 09-12-2008 09:24 AM

LoL @ Marquise.

marquise1911 09-12-2008 09:30 AM

I know I been gone for a minute, but damn...

Wsup bruh?

PrettyDamnKocky 09-12-2008 11:16 AM

The Diamond, sir.

;)

KAPPAtivating 09-12-2008 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marquise1911 (Post 1716487)
I know I been gone for a minute, but damn...

Wsup bruh?

Man, what's good wit'cha? I was absent for a minute myself, but man you been MIA...you been "on"line again...(pun intended);)

marquise1911 09-25-2008 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAPPAtivating (Post 1716844)
Man, what's good wit'cha? I was absent for a minute myself, but man you been MIA...you been "on"line again...(pun intended);)

I was drawn away to another site... but I'm back. :cool:

KAPPAtivating 09-28-2008 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marquise1911 (Post 1723027)

Just when they thought it was safe to go back into the water...HE'S BAAAACK!:D WelKome back BRUH!

PrettyBoy 09-29-2008 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marquise1911 (Post 1723027)

Good to have you back marq.

So how many Nupes does that make now? 5? :)

G-Kue 1911 09-29-2008 11:43 AM

“Writing Letters,” is and always will be my favorite chant not because of the lyrics but the funny ass story that goes behind it. One nite during a “meeting” with “Dok” and the bruh’s they decided to each us “Writing Letters” for some of the old heads that were to see us the next nite. Well after hours of Hennessey and chicken these kats were good and drunk…..so they couldn’t remember that long ass chant (imagine how tired we were…lol). So of course we didn’t know the entire chant when the old bruh’s came the next nite. And them dudes thought it was hilarious when our “meeting” was ran by the ole school bruh’s cause we didn’t know our shit (that they never taught us...but acted like they did). Til this day we still don’t know that chant…but have fond memories of learning it……lmao!

OhSoVeryLadylike 09-30-2008 03:49 AM

Lol OBVIOUSLY I am NOT a Kappa...and I am not sure if this would be a chant or a song, but the Kappas at my university always did a piece during probate that started like this:

K A PP A A L and a PHA P S I, Oh Phi Nu Pi, I wanna be a member of KAPsi...A little boy once was I....

It was always so nicely done...
Familiar?

UnbreaKableFA08 10-30-2008 12:18 PM

Skroll Kall

Ahhh ribaaaaahhh ah ah aribaaaaahh!
Yooooooooooooooooooo kall!
K A PSI, Phi Nu Pi, Kappa Alpha Psi!
HEyyyyy he rough and tough bad MotherF____er we don't take no stufff!

All at once

PrettyBoy 10-31-2008 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnbreaKableFA08 (Post 1737876)
Ahhh ribaaaaahhh ah ah aribaaaaahh!
Yooooooooooooooooooo kall!
K A PSI, Phi Nu Pi, Kappa Alpha Psi!
HEyyyyy he rough and tough bad MotherF____er we don't take no stufff!

All at once

What chapter?