GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   Favorite trainwreck (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=110169)

Psi U MC Vito 01-09-2010 04:50 PM

Favorite trainwreck

Because I am extremely bored, I decided to post this. What was everybody's favorite trainwreck of a post on GC. Mine would probably be the guy who didn't trust his girlfriend because she wouldn't share her ritual with him.

XAntoftheSkyX 01-09-2010 04:52 PM

I <3 myself and TanikaJ were my favs in recent memory.

epchick 01-09-2010 05:11 PM

My favorites are when members start talking about TEH CULT, The Triad or any AWESOME variation that involves mafioso type GC connections.

But clearly, we don't trainwreck the thread with that, we make the thread fabulous and entertaining.

amanda6035 01-09-2010 05:14 PM

the twins with the sequined hose.

southbymidwest 01-09-2010 05:46 PM

I must admit, I liked the rejectment thread. Some very clever GC'ers.

Benzgirl 01-09-2010 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epchick (Post 1883245)
My favorites are when members start talking about TEH CULT, The Triad or any AWESOME variation that involves mafioso type GC connections.

But clearly, we don't trainwreck the thread with that, we make the thread fabulous and entertaining.

Um yea. I remember one particular thread where the Power of the Triad pummled a woman who had to go alum her sophomore year to have a baby. I can't remember the exact reason but I was bashed by one of my sisters. Meh, all in good fun!:D

Psi U MC Vito 01-09-2010 07:00 PM

What is the Triad?

Benzgirl 01-09-2010 07:01 PM

The Syracuse Triad: Alpha Phi, Alpha Gamma Delta and Gamma Phi Beta

KSUViolet06 01-09-2010 07:08 PM

*Sequinned hose twins.

*I failed my new member exam.

*Any thread beginning with any variation of "I went through rush but dropped out because I'm super pretty and every house I had was full of ugly girls" Those are guaranteed to trainwreck.

epchick 01-09-2010 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzgirl (Post 1883275)
Um yea. I remember one particular thread where the Power of the Triad pummled a woman who had to go alum her sophomore year to have a baby. I can't remember the exact reason but I was bashed by one of my sisters. Meh, all in good fun!:D

awwww yes, that was the thread that spawned the "awesome square of power" or something like that (i bumped it a few days ago). I don't remember you getting bashed though? Not cool! I did get some grief for saying that about that alum, but oh well. Next time they should be nicer! lol :p

KSUViolet06 01-09-2010 07:23 PM

Any thread that starts off with "please be nice to the PNMs" or "why is everyone so mean to the PNMs?" or "stop stalking the PNMs." Any accusation that people are just being "sooooo mean" is guaranteed to trainwreck, as it should.

Benzgirl 01-09-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epchick (Post 1883287)
awwww yes, that was the thread that spawned the "awesome square of power" or something like that (i bumped it a few days ago). I don't remember you getting bashed though? Not cool! I did get some grief for saying that about that alum, but oh well. Next time they should be nicer! lol :p

I was bashed via PM. It seems to me that I wasn't being very ladylike.

indygphib 01-09-2010 07:38 PM

Ditto the sequined hose thread.

KSUViolet06 01-09-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benzgirl (Post 1883293)
I was bashed via PM. It seems to me that I wasn't being very ladylike.

I love it when that happens.

Also, to add to the list of trainwrecks: Any thread in which a GC tells another member any variation of "your posts don't represent *insert sorority here well* when they aren't even a member of "insert sorority here*.

Psi U MC Vito 01-09-2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSUViolet06 (Post 1883297)
I love it when that happens.

Also, to add to the list of trainwrecks: Any thread in which a GC tells another member any variation of "your posts don't represent *insert sorority here well* when they aren't even a member of "insert sorority here*.

My favorite is when none Greeks try to correct Greeks.