PDA

View Full Version : Where did everyone go???

DreamfulSpirit
04-19-2008, 12:59 AM
Wow...things have gone dead on here! Just thought I'd say hi and see what everyone is up to! I miss being in contact with my OPA sisters!!

jitterbug13
04-19-2008, 11:48 PM
I'm still here as well as DSTRen (also known as OPARen) and MTSUGurl. Some of the others make apperances from time to time. :D

MTSUGURL
04-20-2008, 02:13 AM
HERE I AM!

I lurk a lot, post in some random threads, but that's pretty much it until I get stuck at home with the flu or something equally as pathetic.

Any alumnae attend any chapter events recently? Fund raisers, etc?
Who's going to convention? I've asked off, but doubt that's going to happen since it's across the country and I need to buy a car...

DSTRen13
04-20-2008, 06:00 PM
*waves* I'm still here! Just got back from Nu's 20th Anniversary celebration this weekend :)

ETA: And yes, I am planning on going to Convention - I've been threatened with bodily harm if I miss it, lol. I'm on the Alumnae Board of Directors, and we have some very important legislation regarding the alumnae organization structure we'll be presenting this year. If any of you are planning on attending, or would just like to learn more about it, please PM me and let me know!

MTSUGURL
04-21-2008, 03:56 AM
*waves* I'm still here! Just got back from Nu's 20th Anniversary celebration this weekend :)

ETA: And yes, I am planning on going to Convention - I've been threatened with bodily harm if I miss it, lol. I'm on the Alumnae Board of Directors, and we have some very important legislation regarding the alumnae organization structure we'll be presenting this year. If any of you are planning on attending, or would just like to learn more about it, please PM me and let me know!

I HAVE AN IDEA!!!! Swing by Murfreesboro, break me out of work, steal me and take me with you.
I'm jealous. Wish I could go.

lisarpotter
04-21-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi everyone!

I am fairly new to greekchat, but have been on OPA's own forum before. It was created just for OPA sisters. For those of you who don't know about it, or haven't registered there yet, here is a link.

http://www.omegaphialpha.org/forum/

It is a good way to keep in touch, a lot of chapters post their events on that forum, and there is also information on alumnae chapters, convention, etc.

OPhiAGinger
04-22-2008, 12:38 AM
Hi, girls! I'm still around on here, although I read 50 times more than I post.

Crystal, I almost got misty-eyed the other day when I saw the "Omega Phi Alpha" in your siggy.

Erin, you are the only person I've ever seen who uses the "foci" instead of "focuses" when you write. It must be the very Georgia Tech influence, making you very very exacting with your word choice. ;)

DSTRen13
04-22-2008, 08:32 AM
Erin, you are the only person I've ever seen who uses the "foci" instead of "focuses" when you write. It must be the very Georgia Tech influence, making you very very exacting with your word choice. ;)

I'm a nerd; I can't help it :o