PDA

View Full Version : Bruhs, let's say...

the411
08-15-2001, 02:25 PM
... you meet a wonderful woman to whom you are greatly attracted. She's all you ever imagined your future wife to be, EXCEPT she's a GDI who's TOTALLY against the greek system. To make matters worse, because of some unfortunate encounters she's had, she really can't stand Omegas.

Before she ever learned that you're a Bruh and before you learned that she's strongly anti-greek, the two of you really click and start developing a HUGE romantic interest in one another. When you finally discover the real deal about her feelings, how do you react? What if she is crazy about you and she deems you the "exception" to her preconceived notions about Ques and the entire greek system? Do you stay or let it go? How big of an issue will that be for you, considering your love for the frat?

THINK ABOUT IT...

And I'm Out!

------------------
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Pi Kappa, SP97
#3 of QUINTESSENCE

SHU QUE
08-16-2001, 12:45 PM
I have been in that position before and each time It worked out fine. I LOVE the Que PSI to death but I really don't think a person should base whether to have a relationship with someone according to there greek letter affiliation. You got "GOOD" and "BAD" Ques just like you got good and bad Alphas,Kappas,Deltas,Zetas,ECT. People are People