PDA

View Full Version : Tired topics...

ChaosDST
07-31-2001, 01:32 PM
Are there some topics related to Greekdom that you get tired of discussing and/or hearing other Greeks discuss?
I hope this can be lighthearted...so don't come starting any drama http://www.greekchat.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif

CHAOS

the411
07-31-2001, 02:29 PM
I am sick of hearing/talking about:

1. Hazing
2. Stereotypes
3. Membership Criteria
4. Old Skool vs. New Skool

------------------
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Pi Kappa, SP97
#3 of QUINTESSENCE

AlphaSigLana
07-31-2001, 09:32 PM
I am sick of hearing:
Whose the most popular on your campus?

ChaosDST
08-01-2001, 06:50 PM
--auxiliaries
--brother/sister relationships w/i NPHC (i.e., what constitutes a bond)
--hazing and/or pledging
--stereotypes

DoggyStyle82
08-02-2001, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by ChaosDST:
--auxiliaries
--brother/sister relationships w/i NPHC (i.e., what constitutes a bond)
--hazing and/or pledging
--stereotypes

Ditto. Add to that the whole gay debate. We go round and round about that.

princessgin
08-02-2001, 11:43 AM
Definitely sterotypes

earthchild1913
09-27-2001, 12:56 AM
I get tired of answering this question although it does not apply to me: Why are Deltas so mean? Personally, I don't feel like I am a mean person 24/7. But don't get me wrong, life ain't always a cake walk. But I know that my problems are mine and no one else. I treat people the way they treat me. But I can't answer this question for every Soror. Everyone is different, including all Sorors of DST. This is what makes our Sorority the best. We all bring something different to the table. I hated to go on a rampage, but it irks the ****out of me, when people feel ALL Deltas are mean. Does any Sorors feel me on this? I guess this goes under stereotypes.

lil_sunshine
10-24-2001, 05:49 PM
This is my list of tired topics...

1. Abortion
2. People ripping off the welfare system
3. Stereotypes
4. Problems with no solutions! :mad:
5. People talking about problems without coming up with solutions :eek:
6. How to improve yourself without sacrificing your inner being :rolleyes:
7. What your ex did to you in the past and how much it hurt you (come on now!!!)

This might not be in relation to what you might wanna know, but these are topics that I think are tired.

ChaosDST
11-02-2001, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by earthchild1913
I get tired of answering this question although it does not apply to me: Why are Deltas so mean? Personally, I don't feel like I am a mean person 24/7. But don't get me wrong, life ain't always a cake walk. But I know that my problems are mine and no one else. I treat people the way they treat me. But I can't answer this question for every Soror. Everyone is different, including all Sorors of DST. This is what makes our Sorority the best. We all bring something different to the table. I hated to go on a rampage, but it irks the ****out of me, when people feel ALL Deltas are mean. Does any Sorors feel me on this? I guess this goes under stereotypes.

I feel ya, soror. I think sometimes folks confuse straight forwardness and "keeping it real" for meanness. That is definitely a stereotype.

mccoyred
11-05-2001, 02:56 PM
Ain't dat da' troof!? I guess you could say that I am a hardliner, too!

Originally posted by ChaosDST

I feel ya, soror. I think sometimes folks confuse straight forwardness and "keeping it real" for meanness. That is definitely a stereotype.