PDA

View Full Version : bill cosby

MeezDiscreet
03-27-2001, 05:51 PM
i know that bill cosby is a member of your organization and i was just curious if any of you knew were he became a member. was it undergraduate or graduate?

DoggyStyle82
03-27-2001, 08:48 PM
Before I answer your question, can you tell me why you need to know and if it would make a difference to you either way?

MeezDiscreet
03-27-2001, 09:02 PM
well, when i posted the question, i was watching an old episode of the cosby show when i remembered hearing or reading somewhere that he was a member. i just wanted to know if he pledged at hillman http://www.greekchat.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif
(j/k about the hillman thing). i was just curious, but if you don't want to answer the question, that's cool http://www.greekchat.com/forums/ubb/cool.gif

LadyNRed
03-28-2001, 04:47 PM
Lighten Doggy,

MezDiscreet, Yes Mr. Cosby is a member...

I'll let my sweet, kind "Friend" answer the rest....

N'Quisitive
6-OE-99

DoggyStyle82
04-01-2001, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by LadyNRed:
Lighten Doggy,

MezDiscreet, Yes Mr. Cosby is a member...

I'll let my sweet, kind "Friend" answer the rest....

N'Quisitive
6-OE-99

Sis, it is not a problem answering the question and I put the little smiley face on it. She could have simply asked at which college did he pledge. Bro. Cosby pledged at Temple Univ in Phila. and is an active member of his grad chapter in NY.

LadyNRed
04-02-2001, 06:27 PM
I know, Bruh

But sometimes the obvious get looked over.

N'Quisitive

6-OE-99

MeezDiscreet
04-03-2001, 06:37 PM
thank you doggystyle

------------------
I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind

the411
04-10-2001, 08:53 PM
And while we're on the subject of BROTHER Bill Cosby (wink at Doggy), I would like to add that he will be giving the commencement address at Ohio State in June! I am SO excited! I wonder if he'll bring Soror Camille along?

------------------
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Pi Kappa, SP97
#3 of QUINTESSENCE

[This message has been edited by the411 (edited April 11, 2001).]

DoggyStyle82
04-11-2001, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by the411:
And while we're on the subject of BROTHER Bill Cosby (wink at Doggy), I would like to add that he will be giving the commencement address at Ohio State in June! I am SO excited! I wonder if he'll bring Soror Camille along?

I have to hand it to Bill Cosby. He keeps it real all the time . He kicks it with the Bruhs and Sorors when he is on the yard and he always represents. I know Camille comes to Spelman frequently, I don't know if she travels with Bill. BTW, a couple of Bills nephews are Bruhs. Remember Russell from Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids? His sons are Bruhs. They got clowned big time.

KnowledgeEternal
04-11-2001, 06:39 PM
Hey Doggy, What school do/did you go to?

------------------
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

DoggyStyle82
04-11-2001, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by KnowledgeEternal:
Hey Doggy, What school do/did you go to?

The University of Pittsburgh

dog dog bang bang
04-18-2001, 06:12 PM
Dog

I hope Bill give a good lecture on how to be yourself for these young folks.

kiml122
04-18-2001, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by DoggyStyle82:
The University of Pittsburgh

Hey Doggy I went there as well, I wonder if we might know each other. http://www.greekchat.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif

------------------
Peace
KL

snoopy922
05-03-2001, 06:03 PM
It's going to be so exciting to have Bill Cosby speak at my graduation. My sands and the bruh neos are going to be geeked! (For several reasons....The last time an African American spoke at OSU's graduation, it was (GRRRRRR) J.C. Watts.!)

Snoopy922
11-E-01

the411
05-04-2001, 09:40 AM
Snoopy, I will be there with bells on! I have my professional camera with its 250mm zoom lens all geared up and ready to go 'cause it ain't no tellin' how far back on the oval I'll have to sit! If Camille comes, I won't be no good!

How many of your sands are graduating this quarter? Aren't Lance and Jay marching, too? The sorors and frat may have to have a cheering section.

PS: Are you stepping in the show?

O-State Delta Luv,

the411

------------------
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Pi Kappa, SP97
#3 of QUINTESSENCE

snoopy922
05-05-2001, 01:32 AM
the411, my front #10 is also graduating. Also, our prophyte Torri is graduating. Lance I know is graduating. Jay, I'm not sure.

We have to have some kinda cheering section. That would be tight if Soror Camille attended as well. (Lord, I hope it's not 11 thousand degrees outside on June 8th!!)

Also, did you get all the information about our May Week? If not, I'll stop by and drop the information off. Soror Rae Lewis-Thornton is speaking.