PDA

View Full Version : After you graduate...

cheryl_dancer
12-05-2006, 06:34 PM
I hope this is in the topic and that no one hasn't already asked this because I did search for it. Anyways, I was just wondering, after you graduate college((&you have been in a sorority for all 4 of those years)) is there a sorority after that you can join?
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I just wasn't shure

Ocalagirl
12-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Was the sorority you were in a NPC sorority? If so, what about the alumni assocation that your sorority has? Most alumni associations are on the national organizations websites.

FSUZeta
12-05-2006, 06:57 PM
ocalagirl is right. each npc sorority has alumnae chapters-you would need to go to your sorority's website to find one near you.

if you were in a local, you might investigate joining beta sigma phi. you would need to research their website to see what their membership requirements are. there are probably other sororities like beta sigma phi, so look around.

AChiOhSnap
12-05-2006, 06:59 PM
I hope this is in the topic and that no one hasn't already asked this because I did search for it. Anyways, I was just wondering, after you graduate college((&you have been in a sorority for all 4 of those years)) is there a sorority after that you can join?
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I just wasn't shure

Sorority membership is lifetime, so after you graduate, you can't join another NPC group. You can get involved with the local alumni chapter of your sorority. Contact your sorority's headquarters for information.

The_Grip
12-05-2006, 07:15 PM
There is always the Junior League.

SECMom
12-05-2006, 09:55 PM
What about something like Beta Sigma Phi? Is an NPC alum allowed to join that? I have never really thought about it since I am an NPC alum, but I remember that my mother was a Beta Sigma Phi when I was in high school and college (before she married my stepdad and moved) and loved it.

AChiOhSnap
12-05-2006, 10:15 PM
Yes, we actually have many NPCers that are also in Beta Sigma Phi. I've only heard great things about that organization :)