View Full Version : Friendship builder
05-15-2001, 09:15 PM
Don't know if this will work.... we used it at Indiana State and it was a huge success- what you do is list your name and 5 other people. Say one thing you like about the 5 other people. Then, the five other people have to pick 5 more each and say something nice about them.... the end point- to tell everyone how great they are!!!! This is not just XO - all join in!
1. May - I'm am 100% sure- a great friend to all
2. Ashley - comments, suggestions - all very intelligent!!
3. Amy (CA) - so down to earth eventhough she has a life style most would die for!
4. Amy (moderator)- so put together- I know she will go very far in life!
5. Tie (Trish & Heidi) - always look out for me so I know they look out for their chapter sisters and make sure their friends are always safe!
Wish I could add more but 5 is our limit Hope you will add more names!!!
Much luv! Sue
05-15-2001, 10:05 PM
Allie_XO- You are so brave for blazing your own trail & always enthusiastic
SHSUChiO- Where do I start? You have kept your head up and never let you love for Chi-O waiver. What a trooper!
cutehootie- Chi-O hooties is a great place & you deserve tons of credit for making it work! You also try to boost everyone's egos by posting a reply when no one else does, or telling people not to make fun of themselves.
Sue_XO- Who else would have thought of this great idea? You're like a little Chi Omega cheerleader, always ready to offer support!
happyowl- Even though you scared the wits outta me once, you are so great to talk to!
sorry if I did it wrong, I tried http://www.greekchat.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif
05-16-2001, 12:22 AM
1. Sue- very thoughtful (thanks again for the care package you sent me)and kind-hearted - always saying something nice!!
2. Amy/Hootie- GREAT listener!! I feel like I have known you for years!! I wish Nebraska and FL weren't so far apart...
3. Amycat- awesome girl who always gives me the best guy advice and tells the most awesome stories!!!
4. Trish- sweet girl with an awesome future...the master mind behind MSN Chi O Hooties..I love that site!!!
5. Erika- great topic starter on Chi O Hooties!! I love your threads!! http://www.greekchat.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif
[This message has been edited by MaryMayXO (edited May 16, 2001).]
05-16-2001, 04:33 PM
1. Amycat - Always sharing, always caring, and always contributing. Lots of heart with lots of humor. She is a diary in progress....lol.
2. Hootie - A great ChiO to the core. A real leader with spirit.
3. Erika - Always brings more than she takes. I love her topics on the MSN Chi O Hooties Site and the funky things she likes.
4. Heidi - Very open and honest. Was one of my first IM chat buddies.
5. Jordan - Lots of spunk and heart. A real love.
6. I cheated -- To May, Sue, Kate, Allie, Heather, Gena, and Ashley - Listing only 5 is not nearly enough to brag on my sisters. All of you are GREAT!
7. Kristin - For making me appreciate just how much I love being a Chi Omega.
"Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it moving backwards and in heels."
[This message has been edited by cutehootie (edited May 16, 2001).]
05-18-2001, 12:56 AM
Bringin this back on top cause so much more-
Happyowl: introduce ya to me!!! want to get to know another sister!
Jordan: Same to you- we have not spoke but everyone loves ya!
OTW: You know I think you are the greatest!
BUCUTIE: Did I get the name right? I miss you- what is up?
SHSUCHIO: I admire you forever for all you stand for! I apologize to all my sisters but this girl IS the strongest!
05-18-2001, 03:01 PM
I'm sorry I've been MIA lately...I've been keeping pretty busy with school, work, and my brother getting ready to graduate.
CuteHootie - Nice name chica. You are so organized and full of life. I get a kick chit chatting with you...when we're both not busy. You're awesome and I cannot believe you will be graduating in under 4 years. WHAT A SMARTY.
MaryMayXO - Now this girl's got heart. May you are just a joy to talk to. You and I share so much in common and I can count on you to brighten my day. LUV YA SOOOOO MUCH...maybe we'll live closer someday.
AllieCat - You are a gem. You are just so cute and spirited. Such a wonderful person and so thoughtful.
SUE XO - You crack me up girlie. You just have the right words for every occassion. You show great dedication and spirit as well.
SHSUChiO - It takes a lot of strength to put up with what you have chica. So hats off to you for being so strong and dedicated. You'll last through anything.
AmyCat - So classy. LOL. I just love reading your posts because I know that you will have a nice and subtle way with words and making others understand. Hmmm, could that be because you're an awesome writer... You rock.
HeidiHo - You remind me of innocense for some reason. You are just so cute and kind worded. Love ya girl.
Jordan - I don't get to chat with you as much as I'd like, but when we do get to chat you and I seem to get along real well. You are a sweet girl and have a genuine concern for others. I can tell.
April - Where ya been girly. You are such a doll. You too remind me of innocense. I can't wait to talk to you again.
ChiOKate - Yet another awesome Chi Omega we have on our board. Too bad you couldn't come to Omaha. I hope your friend is adjusting well and everything. Keep me posted.
To everyone else...I wish I were around more than I have been. I feel like I'm missing out. But I'm trying to do what I can to keep up on life and stuff. Hey do you all still chat on Chi O Hooties on a regular basis. I'll check it out some night.
What do you get when you cross an Alpha Omicron Pi and a Sigma Phi Epsilon? A beautiful Chi Omega!!!
Zeta Delta Chapter of Chi Omega
05-21-2001, 12:13 AM
Sue: so helpful, caring and thoughtful, what would I do without you!
Trish: amazingly put together and always ready be there for you.
Moderators: Cassie, Heidi, and Amy: doing a wonderful job under some difficult circumstances and always Womenly http://www.greekchat.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif
Amy (CA): my California friend, great to share boy stories with and a great listener.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.