PDA

View Full Version : Letters in Random Places

SigDeltSwtheart
09-09-2006, 03:43 PM
Just had the misfortune of watching "The Hillz"

(spoiler if anyone actually cares)...

When the guys go to kill Paris Hilton's boyfriend, they pull up at an SDT house.

kathykd2005
09-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Just being random--did you know they are starting a chapter of Sigma Delta Tau at Pace University in NYC? (Also--I'm from Saugerties, too!!! :) )

SigDeltSwtheart
09-09-2006, 10:11 PM
Yes, they announced the new chapter at convention this summer. It is VERY exciting!!! They're also doing nova southeastern and MSU!

are you from saugerties originally, or do you live here now??? i am from long island originally, but i've lived here about a year and 4 months and i LOVE it!!! school just started again and they did the "senior parade" down main st. (where i live)... so cute!!!

kathykd2005
09-09-2006, 10:44 PM
I am from there originally :) Now I live in CT, but still have a lot of friends there. :D I used to love that parade so much!!! Yes, the colonization is so exciting--KD is colonizing there, too! I had no idea that Sigma Delta Tau also had Prevent Child Abuse America as a philanthropy--that is our main one too (it was founded by KD Donna Stone). Great to "meet" you on here!!!

SigDeltSwtheart
09-09-2006, 11:22 PM
Well, next time you visit, do give me a heads up! I don't really feel like there are many people around here in my age group... it seems like mostly kids and parents. It must have been great growing up here, although probably quite a bit different from how it is now? I live right across the street from the Stewart's on Main, next to the Diner and a few fronts down from the movie theater. It is such a great (and sometimes noisy) location -- such a quick walk to restaurants, shopping, etc. and SO PRETTY!

I didn't know PCAA was KD's philanthropy either! We didn't have KD at my school and there also isn't one at the school I currently advise, so I'm not that familiar with it. That is really interesting to know!

It is awesome that so many groups are colonizing at Pace right now... I can't wait until they are all established!!!

Buttonz
09-12-2006, 12:38 PM
I'd love to know hwo it went at Pace, recuritment should be done there by now...

I knew (and love) the fact that SDT and KD share PCAA as a philanthropy :)