PDA

View Full Version : looking for a grad chapter

Shelacious
12-06-2000, 08:43 PM
Soror TinyTerror,

I sent your request to the FW list and there are Sorors who are interested in getting in contact with you from the MD area. Please provide to me your contact information so that these Sorors can correspond with you.

My email address is masquerade@netnoir.net. By the way, I currently live in Cali, so we may know some of the same Sorors.

SZL,
Shela

------------------
Finer Womanhood: the "Cat's Meow" Since 1920

tinyterror
12-07-2000, 12:44 AM
Sorors,

I just wanted to send greetings to my beautiful sorors of ZPB. I am so happy that I finally found a chatroom/bullentin board so I can communicate with sorors. My purpose for sending this message is to get reconnected with sorors. I haven't been financial nor active for a number of years now (too embarrassed to say how long). I actually told myself that once I get settled with my career and finished grad school, I would dedicate myself to Zetadom again. After speaking to sorors at home (Calif, I always feel an itch to get active again. I miss being active and being around sorors. I'm actually looking for a grad chapter now.

I was wondering if there are any suggestions. I'm in the Takoma Park/Silver Spring area in Maryland. Any suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated.

Z-Phi,
tinyterror

Purr-fectly Blue
12-07-2000, 10:05 AM
Soror,

You have lots of options in the Maryland area. I currently live in the Silver Spring/Takoma Park area. Send me an email, maybe we can hook up, klkemper@hotmail.com

Stace1920
12-08-2000, 07:23 PM
Speaking of joining a grad chapter. I was interest in joining one in Lakeland, Fl. I need someone to guide me in the right direction to Zetadom. I love our sorority and would like to become active again.
If you have any information or can guide me in the right direction please contact me at twinz1920@yahoo.com.

royalbluelady
12-10-2000, 01:52 AM
I'm also a soror who has been inactive for a while now. Looking to join the grad chapter in Tulsa, Ok. Anyone out with any contacts.

------------------

Shelacious
12-13-2000, 03:14 PM
Sorors...I will post your requests for chapter contacts to the FW listserve, and forward to you the responses. Please send your direct email addresses to masquerade@netnoir.net or post on this list, so that I can include it in your request.

Sisterly,
Shela

Shelacious
12-14-2000, 04:28 PM
Hi Sorors in the FL and OK areas...your requests have been forwarded. You should hear from Sorors in that area soon. Please post again if you don't hear from them. It's blu-ti-ful to see you looking for a chapter home.

Sisterly,
shela

------------------
Finer Womanhood: the "Cat's Meow" Since 1920

PrettyKitty
12-16-2000, 04:36 PM
Soror Tiny Terror,

I am in the DC area and an active member of OTZ in Fairfax, Va. Keep in touch!

And I hope you check out our Stepshow (http://zetaotz.org/stepshow) next month.

------------------
The Epitome of Beauty, Style, and Grace, Always Exemplifying Good Taste, A Zeta Woman, A Finer Woman (http://www.finerwoman.com), That's Me!