PDA

View Full Version : Pledging

BlueMystique
06-09-2000, 02:51 AM
Sorors,
I know that this topic is worn out. But I just find something disturbing and have a question. I am a neo and maybe still not knowing of many things, but does it matter how hard someone was pledged. I am from the South and hazing is real, but we met some other sorors from up North,who did not pledge as long or as hard,according to their stories. Some of the older sorors disrespected them and started being really rude. What is the deal?

Love,
Blue Mystique #3
Z-kitty!!!!!!

1blubaby
06-09-2000, 11:20 PM
This forum is not the place to air dirty laundry. The real pledging takes place after you go over.....and if you don't know what that phrase means then send me a private z-mail.

ZeeePhiiiii

SapphireSensation
06-11-2000, 09:54 AM
Peace & Blessings Blue Mystique,
I too pledged in the South (Theta Beta Chap. Tuskegee Univ) and noticed the way things were here in the North. To me, there's no rhyme or reason. My Big Sisters taught me that you're never finished pledging...so, on that note, I've been pledging for 9 yrs.
On top of that, the majority of our Sorors that maintain that negative attitude aren't active...they are now tee-shirt wearers, only see them at parties and if they hear about interests somewhere..ya heard!
So, don't worry yourself about them, just keep Zeta in your heart and continue to serve our Sisterhood to the best of your ability.
Zee-Phi