PDA

View Full Version : I love Zeta

ridiculous2000
05-20-2000, 09:10 AM
I am not a member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. I would like to commend all of you ladies for having such a positive forum. Everyone gives positive responses and when I read the topics, I feel such a warm welcome.
I am striving to be a member of this illustrious organization (hopefully in the Fall with a grad chapter). I participate in the Zeta's functions on campus as well as off campus and I am trying to add more community service to my plate. I have been doing community service since I have been in high school and I am always willing to lend a helping hand.
I hope one day I will be able to be a life long, active, financial member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.

kammye
05-20-2000, 11:08 AM
I totally agree with you, Ridiculous. I've been on various sites and forums, but I have never seen an organization with such professional representation. I am so amazed by how mature and professional these women act when it comes to representing their organization. I've seen lots of bickering and insults given off between different sororities online, but none coming from the ladies of Zeta Phi Beta. You guys are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work!

ridiculous2000
05-20-2000, 01:03 PM
I am glad that you agree with me. http://www.greekchat.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif

ZetaAce
05-20-2000, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the kind words http://www.greekchat.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif

Sweet Deliverance
05-21-2000, 10:29 PM
Thank you ladies for your compliments! When I post I try to do so first in a Christ-like manner, and then everything else will fall into place. Our board is on "welcome hinges" always. May God bless you abundantly. John 3:16.

------------------
Sweet Deliverance's PHI-losophy:
"What you do or do not do today determines what you can or cannot do tomorrow."

Finer Woman10-A-91
05-23-2000, 02:50 AM
That was a very sweet remark. Thank you indeed!

------------------
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated...Every Woman's Dream!

Shelacious
05-23-2000, 07:33 PM
Thank you both "ridiculous2000" and "kammye"...it's good to know that there are astute women who recognize the ability of my Sorors to exemplify the principle of FINER WOMANHOOD in the sororital lives. Good luck in your journey to the light of Zeta--you've already taken that crucial first step--getting to know Zeta on a personal level.

Thank you my Sorors for always striving for the perfection of Finer Womanhood. Sisterly Love for my Sorors always. Keep shining...and never tire.

Sisterly,
Shelacious...

discrete1
12-02-2001, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by kammye
I totally agree with you, Ridiculous. I've been on various sites and forums, but I have never seen an organization with such professional representation. I am so amazed by how mature and professional these women act when it comes to representing their organization. I've seen lots of bickering and insults given off between different sororities online, but none coming from the ladies of Zeta Phi Beta. You guys are doing a wonderful job. Keep up the good work!

I totally, totally, totally agree with both of you.;) ;) ;)

SoTrue1920
12-02-2001, 08:11 PM
Thank you kammye, discrete1, and ridiculous2000... it's nice to know that there are people from outside the family who see us for who we are, and appreciate the uniqueness of the Women of Zeta. :)

Good luck to you all!

Khandicia
12-31-2001, 02:21 PM
Thank you first off to Ridiculous who stared the forum, and the rest of the GDIs that contributed to it. I am glad to know that even via the internet we as an organization, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc, mangage to uphold the principle that sets us apart from the rest and dares us to be unique, finerewomanhood.

It is refreshing to know that it is not just a word on a sheet of paper but an ideal that we live by. I pray that you will continue to see our light shine in all we do, the Light of Zeta.

Soror Khandicia Nichelle Randolph
Chi Kappa Chapter
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc

BluGoddess2
01-13-2002, 06:03 PM
Thank you for the Kind words it is greatly appreciated

ridiculous2000
01-15-2002, 11:05 AM
I had no idea that this post was still floating around. I am happy to let all of the prospects know that ZETA is the only way. I became a ZETA on December 8, 2000. I have not been on here in a minute, but it is gald to come back and still see that ZETA PHI BETA is still representing to the fullest.

Alpha Rho Zeta Chapter
Fall 2000

PrettyKitty
01-15-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by ridiculous2000
I had no idea that this post was still floating around. I am happy to let all of the prospects know that ZETA is the only way. I became a ZETA on December 8, 2000. I have not been on here in a minute, but it is gald to come back and still see that ZETA PHI BETA is still representing to the fullest.

Alpha Rho Zeta Chapter
Fall 2000 Another Soror to congratulate! ZZZZZZZZZZZZ PHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kammye
06-17-2002, 10:17 PM
I hate to bring this topic up again, but I haven't been on the site in a long time. I would just like to announce that since my last post I have become a member of the most glamorous, dynamic Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc! I am a Spring 2002 neo of the often imitated, never duplicated Omega Kappa chapter.

CongratZ all Spring 2002 neos!!! I look forward to chatting with all of my sorors on GC.

To Finerwoman 10-A-91: Thank you for all of your help... for always following up with me to make sure I'm going in the right direction and for all of your encouraging words. Love ya!

To all of my sorors on GC: thank you for extending yourselves by answering my questions and being open, honest, and civil when the answers were not mine to know. I LOVE MY SORORS!!!

Finer Woman10-A-91
06-17-2002, 11:18 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kammye
I hate to bring this topic up again, but I haven't been on the site in a long time. I would just like to announce that since my last post I have become a member of the most glamorous, dynamic Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc! I am a Spring 2002 neo of the often imitated, never duplicated Omega Kappa chapter.

CongratZ all Spring 2002 neos!!! I look forward to chatting with all of my sorors on GC.

To Finerwoman 10-A-91: Thank you for all of your help... for always following up with me to make sure I'm going in the right direction and for all of your encouraging words. Love ya!

To all of my sorors on GC: thank you for extending yourselves by answering my questions and being open, honest, and civil when the answers were not mine to know. I LOVE MY SORORS!!!

((((((((((((Kammye))))))))))))
Welcome to our most Illustrious Sisterhood!!!!!
And you know this!

ISZLA,
10-A-91

PrettyPetite
06-17-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by kammye
I would just like to announce that since my last post I have become a member of the most glamorous, dynamic Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc! I am a Spring 2002 neo of the often imitated, never duplicated Omega Kappa chapter.

From one Spring 2002 neo to another....Congratulations! Isn't Zeta wonderful?!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-Phi! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sweeeeeeeeeet!

Sisterly,
Soror PrettyPetite
z.k.a. Deja Vu
#1 of 2
Spring 2002
Eta Nu Zeta Chapter

8A02
06-20-2002, 01:58 PM
Congratulations to all my sands and neos of Spring 02!!! We finally made it! And good luck to everyone that is still searching for the light of Zeta. Always feel free to ask questions.

#8 of 8 Devil's Advocate
SP 02 The Usual Suspectz
The Quintessential Alpha Chapter
Zeta Phi Beta

kammye
06-20-2002, 07:15 PM
ZZZZZZZZ---PHIIIII Pretty Petite! Yes, Zeta is wonderful! CongratZ again to all the Spr. '02 neoZ.

blutiger_3
06-29-2002, 03:09 PM
Just wanted to show love to my sorors.I'm a neo '02 of the kaptivating alluminating ladies of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Innnnnnnnnnnnncorporated.

Zeta women are endowed with beauty and patience, solidfied with loyalty, fortified with dedication, and propelled by academic excellence. The Zeta woman possess the tenacity to surpass insurmountable obstacles and to perform feats unimaginable to lesser women. The Zeta woman are the Quintessense of Finerwomanhood.:D :) ;) :cool:

SoTrue1920
09-22-2002, 04:02 AM
Just bumping because I wanted folks to feel the love. :D

Special1920
09-22-2002, 06:35 AM
That was nice of you to say.

Annihalation
09-24-2002, 12:16 AM
Thanks ladies for the compliment. One of the things that drew me to this organization was the true sisterhood.

:cool: Annihalation
Pi Theta Chapter
Morris College