PDA

View Full Version : Hello

AOX81
11-29-2005, 03:18 PM
I just saw that there had never been any posts in the Pi Alpha Nu forum so I thought I'd be the first. :)

edwardteach666
08-20-2006, 04:40 PM
I thought Pi Alpha Nu was a made up fraternity by SOD (stormtroopers of death) I didnt know it was a real thing.

SigDeltSwtheart
12-17-2006, 08:36 PM
There is a real Pi Alpha Nu, I think they were founded at one of the SUNYs (New Paltz?)

tunatartare
12-17-2006, 09:52 PM
There is a real Pi Alpha Nu, I think they were founded at one of the SUNYs (New Paltz?)
Haha yup. One of their brothers used to DJ at Toucan's. They had a Pi Alpha Nu jacket and some shirts and stuff hanging on the walls there.

Pi Alpha Nu
01-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Nah the first Pi Alpha Nu was established @ Suny Plattsburgh 1957 and is still going to this day. Im a member of pi alpha nu in plattsburgh. SUny New Paltz was created the the late 1980's, we've also got an underground Chapter in Albany and LI and an active chapter in England that was created by a brother from our Plattsburgh Chapter... and SOD made that song for Pi alpha Nu i believe one of our members was friends with the band thats how it it happened.

Skeletor
10-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Now to clear this thread up. I am SUNY New Paltz TTAN so I actually know the real story. Our chapter started in 1984 from a brother who came down from the Plattsburg chapter. The song S.O.D. was written about SUNY New Paltz TTAN. Billy Milano the lead singer of S.O.D. was boys with a few of our guys and is a social brother of ours. If you listen to the words it is all about P&G's, the tripping fields and our togas. One of the greatest memories I have from TTAN was about 30 of us going to an S.O.D. show all wearing letters and through out the entire night everyone at the show was chanting TTAN, TTAN, TTAN. First and only time I've ever heard a bunch of Hardcore Metal heads chanting for a frat. It was a kick ass night.