PDA

View Full Version : Any Cali Phi Sigs??

Phi Sig Belle
05-19-2001, 10:17 PM
Hey gurlys,

I'm a phi sig in cali and i just found this place. I'm in the theta upsilon chapter at the univ of la verne in southern cali, but i live in northern cali near Sacramento. I was wondering if there were any sac sisters that would be interestede in hanging out. Feel free to email me or IM me on AIM at : ice princes 67 ......Take Care!!!
PSLAM,
Crystalbelle

------------------
"....You'll hear the same old war cry, AIM HIGH, DUE OR DIE!!! Phi Sigma Sigma"

Phi Sig Belle
05-19-2001, 10:19 PM
What a dork, i totally forgot my email. It is...
Crystalbelle@madmail.com

laters

phisigduchesscv
07-11-2002, 01:59 AM
okay so I'm responding to a post that is more then a year old but I was thinking of starting a thread say about Cali Phi Sigs. I'll just reactivate this one instead.

Anyway, here's a shout out from Iota Gamma in Southern California.

Glitter650
07-11-2002, 10:45 PM
San Francisco baby !!!

phisigbrookie
07-12-2002, 04:21 PM
Hi from Turlock....and for those of you who have know idea where that's at it's about an hour and a half south of Sacramento.

SapphireSphinx9
07-12-2002, 10:00 PM
I-O-TA GAM-MA!!!

Oh yeah, Long Beach in the house!

I'm such a nerd... :D

LITP~Beth

greekcaligal
07-17-2002, 01:19 PM
Hey I'm Anna and I'm from SF also, if ya want to get in touch with me email me lil_one444@hotmail.com Bye ya'll! :)
LITP
~Anna

SapphireSphinx9
07-29-2002, 02:39 AM
For those lovely sisters up in San Francisco, just wanted to know if ya'll wanted to do a lil exchange??? I know some of my sisters here at Iota Gamma would love to take a road trip up there, and it'd be nice to meet your chapter!!! We prolly won't be able to do it for a couple of months... So I just wanted to throw that idea out at you, see what you think. Lemme know.

PSLAM~Beth

Glitter650
07-29-2002, 09:14 AM
Totally just let us know when you are coming and I'm sure lots of our chapter would love to show you around !!!!! and I go down to stay with my friend in Torrance around twice a year... maybe more..so maybe this time I"ll bring some sisters with me !!

phisigduchesscv
07-29-2002, 08:17 PM
hey there Glitter,

Definitely let us know when you're coming down. We'd love to meet more Delta Gammas. Blair was our roommate at Convention this year (tell her Carolyn says hi)and Alison was my roommate at LTS last year.

Carolyn

PhiSigSparkles
08-06-2002, 06:30 PM
Theta Chi Chapter in Sacramento!!! :p

PhiSigSparkles
08-06-2002, 06:31 PM
I am a member of the Theta Chi Chapter in Sacramento!!! :p

PhiSigSparkles
08-06-2002, 06:32 PM
ok so I am a dork and posted twice on accident. It happens.

SapphireSphinx9
08-06-2002, 07:12 PM
Hey there sparkles! Welcome to GCland!!!

PSLAM~Beth

PhiSigSparkles
08-07-2002, 01:13 PM
Thanks! I have been registered here for a year but I have never really posted anything. ;)

stephphisig
08-09-2002, 06:35 PM
Hello all....I just wanted to post somethin'. I just signed up on this thing, so I might do this wrong. I am from theta upslion chapter @ULV, and I'm now on the advisory board at Woodbury, so I'm down here in so cal too. And I also wanted to say that Convention was way fun!

LITP:

Stephanie:D

phisigduchesscv
08-10-2002, 01:22 AM
Hey Steph,
hello from the Iota Gamma chapter. So when are Zeta Alpha and Iota Gamma going to do a sisterhood together. And what about Theta Upsilon and Iota Gamma, it was great last year going out to La Verne and seeing how you do recruitment. And we really appreciated the support that Nadia, Heather, Zoe, and everyone else showed us by coming out and helping us.
Aw heck with it, when are all the So. Cal Phi Sigs going to get together where its not a division conference or founders day event.
Carolyn

p.s. Convention was awesome wasn't it.

stephphisig
08-11-2002, 12:10 AM
Hi Carolyn! Yes, Convention was a blast! I'm so glad I foked over the money to go...not to mention the xtra money for the rest of the week site-seeing...I think I dragged Shelllie around DC at least 3 times...2more than I think she was expecting! I'm glad Iota Gama enjoyed going to ULV last year...they always need the support, sometimes they tend to get flaky on their own stuff, so we need the extra girls...Woodbury would also love the help. I haven't seen their recruitment yet, but I know they would love to have you guys join them. Just let us know!

LIOB,
Steph

SapphireSphinx9
08-13-2002, 01:16 AM
Oh yeah, Steph, Iota Gamma is definately down to go up to Woodbury for recruitment! I think we all need to get together sometime, maybe during late September, early October... And go have a picnic/bbq at some nice park. Invite all of Division 30... Play some volleyball, softball, whatever. It'll be fun!

PSALM~Beth

phisigscooby
09-04-2002, 01:46 PM
Hey you Cali Phi Sigs. This is my first post to GC.....

I'm from Iotta Gamma at CSU Dominguez Hills

So Cal Phi Sig in the house!!!!!!!!!

Glitter650
09-04-2002, 01:55 PM
You Iota Gamma girls sure do like to post !!! Very cool that so many of you represent phi sig on GC VERY COOL I wish my sisters would get their act together and post !!

phisigduchesscv
09-05-2002, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Glitter650
You Iota Gamma girls sure do like to post !!! Very cool that so many of you represent phi sig on GC VERY COOL I wish my sisters would get their act together and post !!

Hey Glitter,
Just keep talking it up in meetings. If you have a chalk board in the room write it on the board before a meeting. Maybe hand out flyers with the chapters sisters screennames on greekchat. Mention they can talk to the fabulous sisters of Iota Gamma ;) (okay and all the other fabuluous sisters) and then we can plan a road trip at Winter Break or Spring Break to meet.
When talking to committee chairs, especially recruitment, philanthropy, and fundraising play up the forums for those specific issues.
Most of all badger your Sapphire Sisters and other family members to post. Just ask PhiSigScooby we finally got her on with much badgering (just how we got you in the chapter huh Tracey).
Get Blair to sign on tell her that her roomies from DC are on here.
Hope to see more of your chapter sisters on here soon.
Carolyn
Hope to see

greekcaligal
09-07-2002, 02:43 PM
hey now! delta gamma in the house! i post i post! yay! :)

SapphireSphinx9
09-07-2002, 08:22 PM
Dude, I'm just so happy to see all these wonderful Californians up in herre.

(don't get me wrong, I love all my sistas... but there's just something about us Cali peeps!)

California knows how to partay....
California knows how to partay...

(ok... I'm done...)

LITP~Beth

AK Phi Sig
10-03-2002, 12:49 AM
Hey ladies,

First, Beth you crack me up. Your posts are always good for a smile.
I am an alum from the Theta Upsilon chapter at La Verne and am still down here in SoCali. And I am waaay excited because as of last Sunday I am the Vision advisor for the Iota Gamma chapter. Congrats on on all of your new members and I can't wait to start working with you on building to our walls.

LITP,
Tara

phisigduchesscv
10-03-2002, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by AK Phi Sig
Hey ladies,

First, Beth you crack me up. Your posts are always good for a smile.
I am an alum from the Theta Upsilon chapter at La Verne and am still down here in SoCali. And I am waaay excited because as of last Sunday I am the Vision advisor for the Iota Gamma chapter. Congrats on on all of your new members and I can't wait to start working with you on building to our walls.

LITP,
Tara

Hey Tara,
Yeah!!!! Iota Gamma is finally getting an Advisory Board. This is going to be so awesome for our chapter.
We're doing Sapphire Sister revealing this Sunday Tara so our meeting may be a little earlier then the 6:30 start time. I think I've heard something like 3:00 but you might want to check with Jamie or Luzmaria about that. Hope to see you there,
Carolyn
(Alumnae Chair, Webmistress, and Immediate Past Archon)

SapphireSphinx9
10-03-2002, 04:12 PM
Hey Tara!

Man am I glad to see some lovely new faces around Iota Gamma! I've heard nothing but good things about you!!! Can't wait to meet you!!!

LITP~Beth

PhISiGcHIk
01-29-2003, 12:58 AM
hI To AlL My SIsters! IM from the iota gamma Chapter @ csudh!! I can't wait to meet some of you!

phisigduchesscv
01-29-2003, 01:01 AM
Hey Karla C.

Welcome to the life of Greek Chat. Now lets get even more Iota Gamma sisters on here. hmmm...maybe during a webmistress report I'll show everyone how easy it is to use.

PSLAM (phi sig love and mine)

Carolyn

SapphireSphinx9
01-29-2003, 01:26 PM
Hey Karla C.!!!

Welcome to the lovely world of GreekChat! Don't be shy, and post a lot... Everyone here is hella cool. ;)

Lates!

LITP~Beth

PhISiGcHIk
01-29-2003, 01:44 PM
:) tHANKS tO beTh ANd CaroLyN for WelCOmiNG mE TO tHE wORLd Of GrEEk Chats! :D Anyways Valentines day is CominG uP aNyBoDY hAVe any Exciting Plans or any adventures there doing that Day?

:( Im SIngle So i WOuld be doing NOthing JUst Working:o

bUt i Get TO serve couples At my job since im a waitress and See the cute coUplES! aWW, tHEN I Will be going to our meeting and eating cookies and chocolate haha!;)

Ohh yeah im soo excited to say that I will be attending the Nick Carter concert in Hollywood @ Sunset House of Blues! Yeah Beth I knoW yOU dON't LIke Him =) OR ANY pop MusiC! :p But yeah any sisters gonna go please tell me!

LITP~
kaRla C!!

SapphireSphinx9
01-29-2003, 02:04 PM
Hey, I never said I didn't like pop music!!!

And as for Nick... I'd rather listen to Justin anyday! hehehe...

LITP~Beth

Glitter650
01-30-2003, 12:00 AM
OH MY GOSH SOMEONE ELSE WHO"S EXCITED TO SEE NICK !!! woohoo I"m in San Fran.. but I"m going to the anaheim show and San Francisco show to see Nick HE'S SOO GREAT I don't know Justin is good too.. but they do different styles on their solo albums.. kinda hard to compare...

PhISiGcHIk
01-30-2003, 01:37 AM
yay your gonna see nick carter also!! Yay! Well after the concert we will talk about our fav parts!!;)

LITP~
Karla

phisigduchesscv
01-30-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Glitter650
OH MY GOSH SOMEONE ELSE WHO"S EXCITED TO SEE NICK !!! woohoo I"m in San Fran.. but I"m going to the anaheim show and San Francisco show to see Nick HE'S SOO GREAT I don't know Justin is good too.. but they do different styles on their solo albums.. kinda hard to compare...

Okay, okay wait a minute here. Glitter does your post say your coming down to the Anaheim Show. Ummm, excuse me but when is it and when are you coming down here. Anaheim is less then 30 minutes away from Iota Gamma Chapter so when are we going to hook up. And I have an annual pass to Disneyland resort so if you plan on going there we can meet there too. Anyway, details about you coming down to So Cal. If I get enough notice make I can get some of the Epsilon Delta ladies to meet up with us as well.

Now on to Karla C, I think Iota Gamma is planning to do a sisterhood/girls night out on Valentines Day so that we're all not spending Valentines night by ourselves. Check the updated calendar Luz will give us on Friday night

White_Chocolate
02-18-2003, 11:43 AM
I'm super excited about going to California for my Spring Break to see my 'sister', Katie. And especially glad that I'll get to meet some of the San Fran 'sisters' as well. Too bad the rest of you are probably far away. . .one day, I will come back and see the rest of our Cali chapters.

Make a promise that you'll come and see us here in Indiana.