PDA

View Full Version : I need and idea for my Phi Project!!!

NewPhiMu2001
02-08-2001, 02:01 PM
I just rushed and I am pres of my Phi Class. We have to do a project, the Phis, not sisters, in charge, that will be fun and raise money for CMN. I welcome any ideas!
Thanks!
MNM

Kikki PhiMu
02-22-2001, 04:59 PM
MNM,

I'm Philanthropy Chair for my chapter. We just finished something that we call "Greek Gods" and we raised $350.00 for CMN. It's really fun and easy to do. First you have to schedule times to get group pictures of the fraternities on your campus. Then you get a talbe in a highly visible spot on campus (like the student center) and have your Phi class or the actives sit at the tables for like 3 hours a day for a week. You put the pictures out on the table with a jar behind them and then the guys come and vote. The fraternity with the most money at the end of the week are the "Greek Gods". The way we did it... dimes are two good votes, quarters are three bad votes...etc, or something like that. If you want to know more about it, feel, free to e-mail me. Good Luck!

ck524
02-24-2001, 10:49 AM
We sold these iron-on greek letters to all of the fraternities and sororities on campus. They work and look really great and are easy to use. If you contact them, you can probably work out a discount price. They were pretty flexible. We were able to make $300.00 easily. Their website is www.mygreekletters.com (http://www.mygreekletters.com)