PDA

View Full Version : What's up Frat?

Stacy Waldon
03-07-2000, 03:08 PM
Hey!!! to my brothas of Phi Beta Sigma fraternity. Get this forum going. I want to chat with some of you guys.
A loving memeber of Zeta (Z-PHIIIIII!!!!!!)

Stacy Waldon
03-08-2000, 10:16 AM
Is anybody here? Do anybody want to chat? What's going on in your city. When did you pledge? What number were you? Why did you pledge Sigma? These are some questions I would like you to answer.
I'm a Zeta. I pledged Spr 95, I was #5. I pledged Zeta because I felt and still feel that Zeta was for me. I love the principals our founders started our illustrious sorority on. I want to continue the legacy of our founders and follow in their footsteps to help young ladies and our community in the future.

babyface1914
04-07-2000, 04:17 AM
Wut Up soror. Im John from Blue Jersey. I pledged Spr 99 #4 of 2. I pledged Sigma because I didn't respect the fact that other orgs set a mold which you had to fit to be a member. I am an individual and men of Sigma portrayed that quality. So it was the best choice for me. Plus I loved Zetas so much I wanted to get closer to them?

Soror Pinkacres
04-08-2000, 12:49 AM
You have an friendly, pink and green infiltrator amongst you! Much greek love to the Sigma Men! Just wanted to say what's up. Babyface save some of that love for the ladies of AKA. http://www.greekchat.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif Take Care

blue_5_1914
04-09-2000, 09:42 PM
Whats up frat and sorors I'm from PA LAMBDA MU chapter. I went over fall 99 i am a #5. I decided SIGMA because it is the one who best fit my personality, and it is the best org. out there.

Stacy Waldon
04-11-2000, 12:16 AM
Frat I know what you mean. I chose Zeta because it also fit my personality. Also, I chose because I loved the love the family showed on campus. I was friends with over half of the Sigmas on the yard. I was thinking about going out for Sigma Dove, but then I thought about it and decided to just be their (Sigma's) sister. I love everything that Zeta stands for and I love being apart of the dreams our founders had for our sorority. I still enjoy the love I get when I see some frats and sorors.

Stacy Waldon
04-11-2000, 12:28 AM
Just to add why I chose ZETA. I read over my post and I don't want any misunderstandings about my friendship with the Sigmas on campus. I was also friends with some Zetas and when I say that Zeta fits my personality, I feel that the sorority like me is very fun, outgoing, and loving. I love to have fun, but at the same time I will be serious when it comes down to business and my sorority. I just also want to give a Big BLUE and WHITE shout to my brothas. Z-PHIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigma_#5
04-17-2000, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Soror Pinkacres:
You have an friendly, pink and green infiltrator amongst you! Much greek love to the Sigma Men! Just wanted to say what's up. Babyface save some of that love for the ladies of AKA. http://www.greekchat.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif Take Care

whats up ms aka, its all good here. Just droping a dime on you to let you know there's nothing but love down here with aka's. I'm from New York but i'm in school in Louisiana, abd the aka's are doiong there thing. If you want to talk just e-mail me at ttf4549@bellsouth.net and were go from there. One love the GODFATHER #5

Prodigal Sun
04-27-2000, 11:48 AM
What's Up Frat and Sorrors

This is Prodigal Sun #1 Epic Blue '00, from Detroit. Is everyone as hype as this neo to go to the regional conference?

mab

Texas_Dove
07-18-2000, 10:36 PM
Greetings,

This is the Texas Dove sending a heart felt BLU PHI!!!! to all of my Brothers and Sisters of the Blue and White Family!!!

[This message has been edited by Texas_Dove (edited July 18, 2000).]

someblueguy
07-21-2000, 09:41 PM
-whaaaas up http://www.greekchat.com/forums/ubb/tongue.gif frat and soror!!!

-this is Lesley from Missouri. I pledged sring '99 [i'd like to give a shoutout to my sands out there]. i'm a member of the Eta Gamma chapter at the U. of Missouri-Columbia. i'm from Kansas City [missouri]. yo, i love it! outside of frat from this state, i don't get to talk to frat or soror that much. especially in the summer because there is hardly any frat here in KC, and i haven't met any soror, yet.

-anyway, BLUE PHI!!!

-i'm out

Zeta3_2000
07-25-2000, 02:05 PM
Z-Phi!

Well, I'm a Zeta...Neo - Spring 2000...#3...Quiet Storm...Sex-Z Psi Epsilon Chapter, Bowling Green State Univ.

I chose Zeta becuase it was where I fit in...I saw people who were like me, goal oriented, involved and actually about doing something on this campus...I did my research and saw that nationally, they were about business too...

I realized then that before I chose Zeta, Zeta had already chose me...

------------------
Peace and Blessingz,
Zeta3_2000
zka Quiet Storm
#3 SPR 2000
Sex-Z Psi Epsilon Chapter

Superlative28
04-09-2002, 02:24 PM
What's up, someblueguy? This is #1 Lyric Genius (S.S. Enterprise) from Truman State University, Mu Tau Chapter, just up the road. I'm a Neo... 4/6/02!!!! I'm also from KC. I chose to become a Sigma because the Sigmas I got to know were all individuals and are really down-to-earth. Everything I learned about Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. before and during my process exemplifies what I hope to achieve in life. Shout outs to my deuce 2nd Nature, my frat from the Mighty Mu Tau Chapter, my lovely Zeta sorors, and all my blue and white fam in KC and worldwide!

schizo1914
04-10-2002, 04:16 PM
Peace to all my frat...pbs is that hot shit...YOU KNOW!!

And a smooth shoutout to all the AKA, Delta's, Zeta, and Rho..."I luv it when you shake it in the thong!!";)