PDA

View Full Version : Speakers

krispen3
09-13-2005, 11:49 PM
I am from a relatively small chapter who does not have a lot of money. However we are interested in bringing a speaker, on any topic that would be a benefit to us, to our campus, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good ones that weren't extremely expensive, or were really moved by a certain topic that was spoke about....if you have any names and contact info it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a bunch,
Kristin
Delta Zeta - MSUM
~ Don't Cry Because It's Over, Smile Because it Happened ~

LightBulb
09-14-2005, 01:36 AM
What kind of speaker?

ladygreek
09-14-2005, 03:15 AM
On what topic? I do public speaking on various topics, and I am in the Twin Cities. You're in Moorhead--right? PM me if interested in pursuing this.

quillogold
09-14-2005, 11:43 AM
Many times your HQ has some sort of grant that can be applied for to get this. I know for Alpha Xi Delta we go through an application process to recieve it. CHeck you Natl website for info...

Rudey
09-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by krispen3
I am from a relatively small chapter who does not have a lot of money. However we are interested in bringing a speaker to campus, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good ones that weren't extremely expensive....if you have any names and contact info it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a bunch,
Kristin
Delta Zeta - MSUM

I am a very, very successful person. On top of that, I can motivate you by manipulating you emotionally. If you need my help, please let me know.

-Rudey

JonInKC
09-14-2005, 07:51 PM
May I suggest actor Troy McClure.

You may know him from such films as "Here Comes the Metric System" and "Firecrackers: The Silent Killer".