PDA

View Full Version : 2nd season of Laguna Beach

annice22
07-21-2005, 04:04 PM
I normally do not watch reality shows but for some reason I like Laguna Beach. I want to see what's going to happen next season.

My only question is what does LC and Kirsten see in Steven? He's cute but he's not the hottest guy.

annice22
07-22-2005, 10:31 AM
DZGirl, I'm really interested in your opinion of the show. :)

I'm always interested in what other people think about things.

PM_Mama00
07-22-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by annice22
I normally do not watch reality shows but for some reason I like Laguna Beach. I want to see what's going to happen next season.

My only question is what does LC and Kirsten see in Steven? He's cute but he's not the hottest guy.

Maybe people aren't so shallow and they see others for more than their looks?

sugar and spice
07-22-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by PM_Mama00
Maybe people aren't so shallow and they see others for more than their looks?

You've clearly never seen this show, because Stephen has a rotten personality . . . so that can't be it, either.

Personally, I think it's just the high school mentality. All of the girls want to get with that one guy, just because the other girls do.

PM_Mama00
07-22-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by sugar and spice
You've clearly never seen this show, because Stephen has a rotten personality . . . so that can't be it, either.

Personally, I think it's just the high school mentality. All of the girls want to get with that one guy, just because the other girls do.

No I've seen it, and I think it's just that. It's high school, girl's in high school will want the one guy who is "popular" and it could be the ugliest guy but there's gota be something in their personality that attracts the first girl. I could see myself in high school liking a "Stephen".

annice22
07-22-2005, 06:46 PM
I like it because I find it funny because in their sheltered world the only thing that seems important is surfing, shopping, and hanging out with their friends. I'm sure many of our times in high school were mainly focused on non-responsible things such as hanging out with our friends.

On ever epsiode there is some kind of "drama", which is only drama to them. But there were some good things about the show:

1. Morgan wanting to stay a virgin until she is married
2. The guy who started his own non-profit organization to help empower the youth
3. Showing the other brunette singing in her father's church.
4. The show did not focus on weight and beauty (at least to me)

It's my little guilty pleasure