PDA

View Full Version : t-shirts

a.e.B.O.T.
06-11-2005, 07:27 PM
Im in charge of getting shirts made over the summer... do you guys have any cool ideas of slogans... what kind of stuff have yall used that was awesome?

thanks, tim

Coramoor
06-12-2005, 02:41 PM
For rush, or just beta shirts?

a.e.B.O.T.
06-12-2005, 06:29 PM
pretty much just beta shirts... but both are welcome

Coramoor
06-13-2005, 11:54 PM
There is actually a website that has a bunch of Beta shirts from different chapters. I wish I would have saved it....maybe someone else here knows about it.

One that I thought was funny was the 'Beta makes me tough' shirt that was all pink with the lettering in blue.

On my campus we don't like the frat across from us, so we made a shirt that said 'Party hard, or go pledge XX' and gave them out to girls.

I thought it was funny.

a.e.B.O.T.
06-14-2005, 05:31 PM
i like the pink shirt thing

ZZ-kai-
06-14-2005, 08:16 PM
We made 50 baby-t's one year for all the hottie sorority girls:

front: If I were a guy...
back: I'd be a Beta Theta Pi

Works great around rush time.

PS, these were pink and blue shirts.

Coramoor
06-14-2005, 09:21 PM
We are doing the sorority t-shirt thing.

It's going to be 'I (heart) Beta'. Like the I heart NYC.

For rush, one of the guys helping had a really good idea. I wasn't so sure about it though....

On the front it says "Rush Beta" and then on the back it says "We're tighter than your little sister".

I ran it by a bunch of sorority girls and they all liked it and thought it was funny.

ZZ-kai-
06-15-2005, 08:50 AM
Hilarious. BUT, I wouldn't associate that shirt with Beta. That's something TKE or SPE would do. I just say this, would you wear that in front of your mom or grandma? Again, funny concept, but I don't think its 'appropriate', so to speak...know what I mean?

tunatartare
06-15-2005, 09:49 AM
Sorry to crash guys, but I thought of another idea you could do for tshirts. You could do a play on Starburst with a slogan "Beta: Making Pink Acceptable to Guys."

a.e.B.O.T.
06-15-2005, 06:19 PM
The Design (http://www.greekcreations.com/designgallery_content/popup.html?image=04002)

So here is what im going with i think... let me know your opinion... the shirt will be pink... instead of Fall Rush itll say 'Tough Guys Wear Pink'... and obviously itll be Beta not Sigep... thanks for the help

ZZ-kai-
06-15-2005, 10:46 PM
Good stuff, let me know if you have any extra, I might have a few of my chapter brothers that may purchase...

-kai-

a.e.B.O.T.
06-17-2005, 05:24 PM
Will do, Will do...

im off to the instiute now so hopefully it goes well

ZZ-kai-
06-18-2005, 09:21 AM
Awesome news! Enjoy Institute, keep an open mind, it will be a great time! Give us an update when you get back too, I'd love to hear what you thought!

-kai-

a.e.B.O.T.
06-24-2005, 08:21 PM
The Tute was awesome. I really needed that. The guys there were absolutely amazing and it makes me just so damn proud to be a Beta. ZZKAI, your an Oshkosh Beta right? i met a couple of them, they were awesome!

Betarulz!
06-26-2005, 05:57 PM
The shirt I wanted to have made for rush this year, would have been the following.

The front would have had a picture of "Flounder" from Animal House with something like Rush Beta underneath. Then on the back it would say "Because fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life." And then Beta Theta Pi Summer Rush 2005, University of Nebraska all that stuff. Works well, so long as you aren't the fat, drunk, and stupid chapter on your campus ;)

What we ended up doing this year was have a picture of the guys from SuperTroopers on the back and "we want you on our squad" then noting that all those guys were Betas at I think Colgate or something like that.

you can also check out www.rushbetanow.com for some nice shirts.

Coramoor
06-26-2005, 09:54 PM
I heard that the Super Troopers guys were Betas before...

My chapter definitly has a Farva. He's one of my good friends, but I fuck with him constantly. Soon as I saw that movie I'm like....that's definitly Justin.

a.e.B.O.T.
06-27-2005, 03:06 AM
check the design out that we have chosen, tell me what you think

http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=henson_t%40denison.edu&F=alphaeta

ECUJacob
07-05-2005, 12:27 PM
It's a great design... and I'm sure it'd be even better if you incorporated "Now you know, and knowing is half the battle." somewhere in there...

Maybe on the front: "Having trouble choosing fraternities?"

Maybe on the back: "Well now you know, and knowing is half the battle."

??? haha, cheesy, but it made me laugh.:D

CrazyMofoBeta04
08-05-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by a.e.B.O.T.
The Tute was awesome. I really needed that. The guys there were absolutely amazing and it makes me just so damn proud to be a Beta. ZZKAI, your an Oshkosh Beta right? i met a couple of them, they were awesome!

What's up Tim? I just realized you were at Institute with me- I went to the third session as well. I looked at the chapter lists and saw you're name, but I can't quite place a face. One of my brothers was in your chapter, the big guy, Zach Sluder. I'm Mike from Epsilon Omega, chapter 7. Institute was indeed AWESOME. Hope you brought back a lot that will help you with your chapter. Also, I heard a great idea for Beta Shirts: A picture of a toddler or baby peeing upwards into a toilet that is taller than him and then underneath it says: "Aim high, join Beta Theta Pi". Take care.

a.e.B.O.T.
08-08-2005, 10:50 AM
Yeah, I was and I remember meeting ALL the Eastern Washington guys, so well... we've met, lol. But like wise face doesnt come with name. I remember Zack totally. I just saw him at the convetion, great guy. We havent gone back to school yet so, all the tute stuff is just sitting in my head waiting for three more weeks and hopefully all that my group learn doesnt go flat. I really cant wait just to dive in it and get the ball rolling again.

ZZ-kai-
08-08-2005, 05:00 PM
Sorry man, I missed this post. Yes, I am an Oshkosh Beta - alumn for about 5 years now. Our chapter is working their way back up the ladder....good guys in the chapter right now, I think we sent one or two to each Session this year.

Hope all is well!

Originally posted by a.e.B.O.T.

UCF Beta
08-23-2005, 04:19 PM
ZZ -kai-

hey man, i absolutely love the shirt idea you brought up for the hottie sorority girls "If I was a guy I'd be a Beta Theta Pi". Let me ask you, were there any designs or anything else on it? I'm sending the idea to rushbetanow.com to see if they can make a bunch of those shirts for our rush, and any more input or possible ideas for this shirt would be really appreciated. Obviously I give credit where credit is due as well so you'll get a couple of snaps in your honor haha. Thanks for your help brother.

Anyways, in keeping with the topic, here's some t-shirt slogans (obviously some are a bit offensive, I just found them funny and figured they'd get a good laugh from you guys):

-In a world of comprimise, gentlemen don't.
-You know what it's like to always feel like you're in second place? We don't.
-It's okay to be the good guys some times. Just ask your girlfriend.
-What good is Spring Break by yourself?
-It's like having an incredibly close knit family. That really knows how to party.

ZZ-kai-
08-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Here you go, my brotha - straight outta my wifes closet (she's an Alpha Xi Delta)! make about 50 - 100 of these, and hand them out to the hottest sorority girls on campus. Just make sure they RESPECT them.

FRONT:
http://www.geocities.com/kai00051/HPIM0363.jpg

BACK:
http://www.geocities.com/kai00051/HPIM0364.jpg